The mother part3 (end)

heyy dudes my internets back *does a happy dance*

soo heres the last chapter :D

hope you guys liiked it.

----------------------------------------------------

I closed my eyes as I saw her walk towards me, knowing only too well what was going to happen next, I felt a hard kick in my ribs blowing all the air out of me. It hurt but not as much I guess I was used to the pain since I have been enduring in for almost two years now. I know; no child should be going through this pain, ohhh how I envy the children with their normal boring lives with their normal, wonderful parents who would give them the world.

I was lifted violently off the ground by my throat, I never once made a sound because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction "what? Are you not enjoying yourself" I loathed her when she said things like that it always sent shivers down my spine. I felt my body being thrown into the air as if I was a ball. I hit the ground, my head throbbing more than ever and my body aching at movement.

I finally had enough, enough of her, enough of this pain and I was at such a low point in my life that I see death not as an enemy but a friend that will grant me my only escape from this treacherous life. I dragged my arms up trying to at least hit her, I did but not strong enough all she did was laugh and walk away, this confused me; was she finally stopping?, do I have to endure this pain any longer? And way is she still laughing, I then realised that this was not a happy laugh but a laugh full of rage and hurt.

She walked into the room with such grace, her eyes black with anger, rag and disgust as if she was trying to obliterate me from the face of the earth I did not know why she hated me so much, her own son!. In her hand was a pan, with a swift kick to my stomach I fell to my knees, as I felt boiling hot liquid being poured over my back stabbing it as it made contact. I let out a cry as the water ripped into my skin tearing it apart, blood gushing from the wounds. With the last ounce of strength I had in me I let out a kick and my 'mommy' fell to the ground with a cry. I picked myself up and started running even though the wounds in my back begged me to stay still.

I carried on running ignoring the sharp stings, not knowing where I was running to or what direction yet I just prayed to god that she wouldn't catch up with me, knowing there would only be more pain.

I suddenly felt my body being thrown into the freezing, cold water inflicting excruciating pain on my back. I realised I had fallen into the lake that was in front of my 'house', ohhh lord the lake, I can't swim. My hand failing around like a mad man, gasping for precious air, only then realising there was no use, trying to breath in air was like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. Then it hit me 'if I die now SHE wouldn't have the satisfaction of hurting me like her hurt daddy, ohhh daddy! How I miss you, soon we will be together I promise'. I let out a whisper "I love you daddy" as all the remaining air left my body and the last drop of life vanished. Sending me into a never ending sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

soo yeah this is the end :(

hope yous guys liiked it :D

peace.