The mother part2

I am sooo sorry for not uploading yestarday

my internet crash!!

soo heres the second part, ohhh i said that theres only two parts but i made it longer so theres probally going to be more :D

hope you liike x

----------------------------------------------------

#2 years later

May had come back home after she had a few drinks with co-workers. She had come inside and started to boil water in a pan, when she heard a loud bang coming from upstairs realising that it could only be 'him' the thing she despised most in the world, reminding her each and every day of the sin she had committed. She started walking up the stairs still holding the pan of boiling water.

Liam's POV

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and I knew it was 'mommy' I don't know why I call her 'mommy' since when you think of the word 'mum' or 'mother' you instantly think of kind, loving woman how puts food on the table, who helps with your homework or sleeps next to you if you have a nightmare. But me well that's a different story, when I think of the word 'mum' or 'mother' my heart falls to the core of the earth. I had buried my mother a long time ago, the person that I am forced to live with, and all she was to me was an abusive woman who happened to give birth to me, i don't understand how anyone can hurt a single peice of hair on their childs head. I just hoped that she would forget about me and just leave me in here to rot. For two years now she has locked me in my room, the room was not that bad however It had sharp object such as; knifes and nails put in various places to make sure that when my 'mommy' did decide to pay a visit it would a painful on at that.

I started to remember that days I was at least four years old, the days when I had my back to the door all I could hear was my mommy and daddy at war, her selfish hands always expected more. I guess she always had a hollowed out heart that was heavy in her chest I tried so hard to fight it but I was just hopeless, she was hopeless. But since I still had my daddy with me, I knew he will always be safe and loved, he loved me for the both of them. When I saw my daddy's empty body just bobbing on the surface of the water I felt as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest and put in a blender, to this day the aching in my heart has not disappeared or decreased the slightest.

Loud banging from the door interrupted my thoughts, bringing me back to reality making my heart sink even lower though my stomach. Unluckily for me I had locked the door the night before which would only result in making her even angrier for whatever reason.

"Now come on, don't you want to play with mommy my little baby?" sarcasm dripping from each word I slowly unlocked the door as it flung open in a few seconds, I tried to run , I really did but as soon as I moved my shirt got pulled back. Next thing I knew I was thrown across the cold, wooden floor only to bang my head on the corner of my wardrobe, I felt warm blood running down my neck.

----------------------------------------------------

thanks people

will try to upload soon

probally when my internet is back :D