Meeting With Kurama

Keys: thinking
           Beast or summon talking "talking/beast or summon talking in human form"
           "YELLING"
           'talking in a mental link'

In Konoha a little blonde 'boy' was running from some villagers. Today was October 10th, when the kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf Village two years ago. The 'boy' was crying and screaming in 'his' pain as the villagers were beating 'him', and rape 'him'. You see this 'boy' is actually a girl. After eight hours of pure abuse, the villagers and some ninja were satisfied and left.

Naru's pov. :

Mindscape:

Why me? Why is everyone hating me? Am I really a demon? I asked myself. As  I don't feel any pain, I open my eyes. I see a big, I mean a very big cage. I started to walk towards it. Suddenly a pair of blood red eyes are staring at me. Beautiful. I thought. I went closer and I saw a big fluffy fox. I run to it and try to hug it, but it was too big for me.
"What are you doing mortal?! Do you know who I am?!" shouted a voice. "I know you are the kyuubi, but all I see is a big, fluffy, sad, and lonely fox who needs a hug." I answered.
"WHAT?! You are supposed to hate me for the abuse, for killing a lot of people! Yet you are hugging me like a pet?!"yelled kyuubi. I just giggled." I honestly think that you are
misunderstood, and I don't think you are evil either. I actually want to be like you, the almighty kyuubi no yoko! You are my hero! "I confessed.

Kyuubi's pov. :

What!? I am her hero? She wants to become like me? I asked myself.
"Look kit... I think I will teach you because you aren't hate me for what have I done. But the training will be harsh."I said. Her eyes lit up and she giggled. Cute! I thought.        "Thanks! Um.... Your name? Mine is Naru Uzumaki-Namikaze, but not for long. " she said in a sad tone.
" Aww.. Is my little kit sad? " I teased her. Suddenly she ripped the seal (what's on the cage by the way) off. She even changed her mindacape for me.
"My name is Kurama kit." I said. "Your name is as beautiful as you. Are you a boy?" asked Naru-chan. "Yes, I am a boy. And thank you so much." I answered her. "You know I always wanted to become a fox hybrid and be like you..." she murmured in herself. I shifted into my human form. I have long red hair and I wear black T-shirt and trousers. "Kit come here." I said to her. "Kura?" she questioned me. "Yes. It's my human form. What do you think of it?" "You are handsome." I blushed at her comment. She ran towards me and hug me. "You should wake up. The old man is worrying about you, but I give you now some gift. "I said."First: a summoning scroll for every summons. Second:I make you a fox hybrid. Third: powerful doujutsu(A/n:I hope I spelled it right.). But it will cost something." I explained to her."What will it be?" she asked me."I want you as my mate, my partner, my wife." I said."As you wish Kurama. But you must protect me from the villagers. After all I will be your life partner." she said. I can't believe she just accepted it like that. I thought she would refuse it. She is really special. I wonder what she meant when she said that she won't be an Uzumaki-Namikaze for too long. I will  just ask her."What did you mean when you said that you won't be an Uzumaki-Namikaze for too long?" "You see my family is hating me too, but you can see it yourself, just shift into a small fox." she told me. "Okay." than she waved goodbye to me and went back to reality. I poofed(A/n:is it right?) next to Naru-chan's hospital bed. She noticed me and started petting me. I purred, she giggled.

The third hokage's pov. :

I fall asleep next to Naru in the hospital. The next thing I know is that she is saying something like "Jiji wakey wakey." I open my eyes and see her with a fox in her lap. "This is Kura, and I am okay, don't worry." she said. "Who is Kura?" "The kyuubi." "WHAT!?" I yelled. She covered her fox ears...Wait...Fox ears? "Yes Jiji. Kyuubi is Kura. He is pretty nice and handsome." Wait. This ain't normal. "How old are you Naru?" I asked her. "Silly jiji. I am two year old." Oh. "Your parents?" "Ya know they don't care. Why ask?" "Nothing, nothing." "Oh, I understand." A nurse came in the room and said that Naru can leave. I took her to the Uzumaki-Namikaze estate. She was greeted with a slap from Kushina. "Where have you been demon?!" she yelled. "She was-"I was cut off by Naru."I was at the park. I am sorry for being late. I was just thinking about a serious thing and after that I went to see jiji. I am sorry Lady Kushina." she glared at Naru. "Ugh! Go to your room!" she quickly went to her 'room'.

Kurama's pov. :

"See? I told you Kura." said a sad Naru-chan. I shifted into my human form and hug her. "My poor Naru. Don't worry. I get you out of this." she smiled at me."Ok Kura." "Listen kit. Pack your stuff now. We are leaving." I said. She obeyed me and pack all of her belongings. I opened the window and hug tight Naru to me. I jumped out of the window and ran to the Forest of Death. There was an old estate. I told her that we will living in that, just need to clean it.

Three weeks later:

"Naru~, we are finally done with the cleaning. Now we only need to buy  new furnitures." I said. While we were cleaning a day, we trained in the mindscape. 'To be honest I love this estate. It's beautiful and big. I can't wait to have my minions running here and give me headache.' Naru said in our link.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/n. : I hope you liked the chapter.

Vote

Comment

And follow me!

Author-chan is out! Bye!