Decide To Leave For A While

Four years later:

Kurama's pov. :

It's been four years and Naru is six years old, but the villagers treat her like a demon. Our estate is clean and beautiful. In the forest the animals are protecting her. I should ask Sarutobi if me and Naru can go outside the village for six years and train. I thought. Hmm.... doesn't sound bad. I ask him.
"Naru-chan~I must go to your jiji for something OK? I'll be here soon"
"OK Kura-kun. Just hurry because I want to go for a walk in the forest." she said.
"Okay I promise."
"Be careful Kura-kun."
"Aww~Is my kit concerned about me?"
"Just go!"
So I left the house. After I reached the Hokage Tower, I went in.

In the Hokage's office:

"Hello Kurama. How csn I help you?"
"I wanted to ask if me and Naru-chan can go outside the village for training. We will cime back for the gennin exams."
"Why would you want to go?"
"The village still treat her as a demon. Plus her family isn't caring about her. They didn't even realised that she went missing four years ago. And you still asking why?!" I yelled. I am pretty sure the whole Konoha heard this.
"I see... Okay. You have my permission to go."
"Thanks old man." I said and left the office. As I was walking home I heard some people talk about the fox-hunt. I just shaked my head and teleported home.
"Naru?"
"Yes Kura-kun?"
"I want to talk to you."
"About what?"
"I wanted to ask you if we can leave for training."
"Oh...okay. I think we can go. Should I start packing?"
"Yes. We leave tomorrow."
"I understand."

The next day :

"Ready kit?" I asked Naru.
"Yes." she answered. I'm happy she made this choice. She will be safe for now. I though in myself.

Naru's pov. :

'Do you think my so-called family is going to miss me?' I asked Kura in our mental link.
'I don't think so. They didn't even realise that you went missing, and that's something. You are out of that estate for four years now.'
'You are right. Let's go!' I said happily in the mental link.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry for this short chapter, but I ran out of the ideas. Hope you don't mind!

~bye!

Vote

Comment

And Follow me!