Bulkhead x Megatron

We doing random ships my dudes
Bulkhead was scouting for energon in a mine, hoping the cons hadn't already found it. As he lifts up a fairly large strand of energon, but as he turned around he saw megatron the warlord himself standing right infront of him "well well well~ isn't it the autobot 'bulkhead'~". Bulkhead's optics widened "this won't hurt a bit~" Bulkhead was confused by what he meant, until a blindfold wrapped around his optics, immediately being forced to lay down, with megatron opening both panels. "Woah woah megatron, wh-what are you doing??" Megatron devilishly chuckled. "The only pleasurable time that I will give you dearest bulkhead~" Bulkhead blushed.
Megatron gripped his servos around bulkhead's spike, slowly rubbing it slowly, and licking the tip. Bulkhead moaned to the tense touches "M-megatron~" bulkhead moaned. "Silence autobot, I will do as I please~" megatron gripped it slightly harder, rubbing it much quicker, Bulkhead was in deep tense pleasure, the feeling of megatron's touches struck his spark, heating up with 30 shades of blush. "I see your enjoying this~~, you'll just overload knowing what I've done to you~" Megatron gave a devilish grin. "Then have a taste of this megatron" as bulkhead pulled megatron's helm, making him deep throat his spike. Megatron was shocked but smirked, and sucked the spike, carefully making his sharp dentas don't cut Bulkhead's spike. Bulkhead moaned louder, getting closer to overloading. Megatron knew he close, so he sucked faster. He could feel the drops of Overload on his glossa. Bulkhead lightly pushed Megatron's helm away, as the overload covered his faceplate "hehe~ good little autobot~ I suggest I'll keep you~~" as he closed the panels and carried bulk to the nemesis~.