Optimus x Ratchet

Optimus came back from a long mission, he then walked to rachet for any unnoticed injuries. "Your fine Optimus, your free to go'' Optimus smiled and pressed his lips on ratchet's. "Mm! O-optimus, what are you doing?" Optimus smiled more and replied "a thank you kiss" ratchet was flustered and confused but nodded. Few minutes later, Ratchet knocked on Optimus's door "come in" Ratchet entered the room to find Optimus sitting on his berth reading on his datapad. "Need anything ratchet?" He blushed to his sweet words of a tone and walked towards him "j-just wanted to check on you." Optimus smiled and held Ratchet's servo. "thank you ratchet, I'm fine" Ratchet couldn't help himself any longer, he deeply pressed his lips on Optimus's. "!!, R-ratchet, is this how you feel about me?." Ratchet blushed darker and nodded. "I loved you ever since I laid my optics on you". This made Optimus smile and put ratchet on the bed with him, and kisses deeply, Filling each kiss with lust.
Optimus got on top of Ratchet, kissing his neck cables "Ah~" Ratchet then kissed all the way down to his panel and opened it. "O-optimus~ plz just put the spike in!~~" Optimus smiled lustfully and opened his panel, sliding into Ratchet's valve. Ratchet moaned loudly, widening his large thick thighs. "H-hard-ah~ HARDER!!~~~"  he moaned out loud where the base could hear. Optimus smiled more and thrusted harder into the valve. Optimus, due to his sensitivity, was already close. "R-ratchet I'm close!~~". Ratchet maoned and replied "ah!~~ I am too!~~". Optimus took out the spike and overloaded all over Ratchet's frame "ngh~~" Ratchet blushed 30 shades of blue, as Optimus leaned in for a kiss. Ratchet smiled through the kiss and let Optimus sleep on his chasis.