shot 1

5 months later - London

Gauri sat looking out the windows absent mindedly rubbing her bulging belly....5 months passed since that horrible night where her husband destroyed her completely....

She lost complete faith in her life....But Lord Shiva didn't turn his back on his favorite daughter....He gave her another reason to live...to hope....a baby...

"Gauri....are you ready my dear....today we are going to know the gender of the baby....omg!! I can't wait" squealed Mrs Veena Gupta....

The Guptas....an elderly couple who weren't blessed with their own child accepted Gauri with open arms when they met her for the first time ,3 months back in a hospital corridor where her pregnancy was confirmed....

Gauri was a lost soul ....having no one for herself after her mother's death a few days after her return to bareilly from Mumbai...

Gauri didn't resist when the Gupta family offered her a new life...after all there is nothing left for her in that wretched place....

"I'm ready maa" Gauri said smiling weakly....

"Dear....I don't know what happened to you in the past...I don't want to know if you are not comfortable sharing it....but we are here for you....and for the baby...." the woman said hugging Gauri....

"I know maa....and I can't thank you and Papa enough for all you did for me...a stranger" Gauri said hugging back tearing up a little....

"Okay okay...no more tears....it's a wonderful day today....we are going to know whether we are having a grandson or granddaughter" she squealed again making Gauri smile...

"Where is papa??" Gauri asked

"Oh he is waiting downstairs probably mumbling about women and them taking so much time to get ready" Veena said rolling her eyes and Gauri laughed at that...

She loved the elderly couple who is still so much in love after all these years....

"Come on let's go" Veena said linking her arms across gauri's and they walked towards the porch where Mr Narein Gupta was waiting for them....

"Oh finally" he said throwing his hands up making Veena and Gauri laugh out loud...

"Are my girls ready??" He asked and they both nodded...

"And how is my little boy doing??" He asked

"It can be a little girl too" Veena said

"Oh no...it's going to be a baby boy and we are going to have so much fun once he arrives" he said fist pumping in the air....and Veena rolled her eyes seeing her husband's antics....

"Boy or girl....is going to be the best football player.....he keeps kicking every second....I can't even sleep properly" Gauri said rubbing her belly with a fond smile on her lips...

They reached the hospital and Gauri was ushered into the scan room along with Veena....

"Good morning Gauri....how are you feeling" a cheerful doctor asked

"I'm good doctor" she said smiling...

"And how is the little one doing" she asked preparing the scanner...

"Very active" Gauri said and the doctor laughed....

"Keeping you awake all night??" She asked winking at Gauri

"Don't know when he sleeps....I mean he keeps kicking all day and night" Gauri said

"Let's have a look at him..." said the doctor