shot 27

Paris....

City of love...!!!

She always wanted to visit the place....

To have a Romantic evening with her prince charming under the Eiffel Tower as they show in movies....

How ironic it is to be here with the man she loves....who doesn't loves her back.....on business....!!

She sighed....

Omkara had been acting weird ever since the party night a week ago....

Twice had he travelled to Delhi for some unknown reasons.....

What is it that he is hiding.....??

"Gauri?? You ready??" Omkara asked coming towards her.....

"Yes....when is the meeting??" She asked although she knows when....

"In an hour....this deal is very important for oberoi industries....make sure to note down all the points gauri" he said making her frown

"But....I thought this deal was for Arora Industries....you told me so" she said and he smiled sheepishly....

"Well....you wouldn't have come with me if I told you it was for Oberois...." he shrugged and she glared at him....

****

The deal was a success.....

It's been two days since they have been in Paris

And all she saw was the view of the Eiffel Tower from the penthouse suite where they are staying....

"Go on a date with me!!!" Gauri turned around from the window to see omkara standing there leaning against the wall...

God!! That ego of his!! How could that be such a turn on!! It should have put her off.....any normal person would have been left cold with such an attitude....but then ....she is never normal when it comes to Omkara Singh Oberoi!!

"Is that an order??" She asked raising an eyebrow at him

"Maybe it is" he said winking at her....

"And what if I say no" she asked

"That would be sad!! The triplets would miss us terribly" he said with pouting....

Did he just pout!!!

"Why is that so??" She asked suspiciously

"We would be staying her for an indefinite period of time na??"

"Why??We are leaving tomorrow right " she asked

"We wont be leaving until you go on a date with me" he said

"That is blackmail " she exclaimed....

"Jo sochna hei soch lo.....so 8 in the evening!!" He said and placed a pack ,which she didn't notice he was holding all along, on the bed

"Wear this for tonight" he said and walked away winking at her.....

****

Omkara had been restless ever since he got that call last week...

And his relationship with gauri is too weak that it wouldn't be able to bear the blow....

He needs to secure their bond stronger before he tells gauri about ridimma's arrival....

Any mention of ridimma at this point would only be straining an already strained relationship.....

As he was pacing around the living room the door to gauri's room opened and all the breath knocked out of his lungs....