HEY

"Hey, your loei right?"

"Yea"

"My names Micheal"

"W-well hi kid"

-----------

PRESENT:

"Loei," He said it harshly but it was kinda soft.

"W-w-well ill just leave bitch ".My heart is beating fast, I'm scared. I always got flustered when he said my name, because the way he said it, the way it rolled off his tongue.

SHIT

This isn't supposed to happen, I can't think this now.

I have to leave now, I can't be naive now.

"SLAM" I quickly shut the door, I don't want to face this bitch.

"FUCK" I mutter quality I forgot my fucking keys.

I just like there going down against the door. It's really cold.

What even bruh. imma close my eyes

----------------------------

Flashback:

"Hey Loei, you like Diana"

"W-hat you m-mean Damien" I stuttered really hard. How am I supposed to respond? I don't like Dianna that way. shes only my friend

and she doesn't like me right?

"Why though...Ummm shes alright" That was such a stupid answer.

"I know your lying, you know" Damien really blurts that out.

"Imma leave kid so bye, and no I'm not lying" I just walk away and Damien wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Hey Micheal" I chirp at him.

"What is it kid," He says, uninterested. he looks at something else, something behind me.

My heart slows down. His gaze is very interested and caring like he's in love. He looks really cute right now, my heart just picked up its pace and it beats at an abnormal pace. This isn't normal, right?

This shouldn't be happing and he's my friend FOR GODS SAKE.

It's probably nothing, right?

I follow his gaze. He's looking at Diana.

I feel disappointed for some reason. just brush it off you haven't slept a lot and stayed up for 5 hours.i mean it made since she was very pretty. She had olive skin and light brown eyes. She had her hair out which was curly and has plump lips, she was very 'beautiful in the body'.Many kids like her and it makes sense that Micheal does to.

WHY AM I GETTING DISAPPOINTED.LIKE WTF.imma just shrug it off.

"so you are perceiving Diana very highly, arent you" I just blurt out to Micheal which caught his eyes.

"W-what do you mean" he stammers at me, face red. I just kinda felt sad, a bit for no reason.

Is this normal

"I knew it dumb,bitch.your so bad at lying" I state with a cheerful smile.

Ahh, wtf. But this dumb bitch is in love.

Such dumb love we are still in fucking middle school, stop being so fucking horny, why does love matter.

"What do you mean, you know forget it dumbass" he really is pissed but his face is still red.

I don't feel all that good now for some reason." go talk to her man, you never know, she might like you" I tell him, just give that kid some courage."then you can ask her out to prom, and maybe...shell say yes", his face brightens up, what a dumb bitch.

"Alright kid, but if this succeeds then you buy me dinner, it will only be 2 months to make her like me", this bitch smirks, fucking rest his hands on my shoulder. Ah fuck this guy, why is he even my friend.

"Ok kid imma take you out somewhere nice, like a 'date', no homo of course" as I say this I get man nervous, why did I say this without thinking. WHY THE FUCK AM I LIKE THIS.

This dumb bitch pets my head and has the fucking audacity to say

"You better".i regret this, all my fucking money gone.

----------------------------

Flashback end

PRESENT:

"I wanna die,fuckkkk", I HAVE THE FUCKING NEED TO COVER MY FACE."WHY DID I REMBER THIS CRINGE, HE WAS SUCH A FUCKING BITCH NOW I HAVE TO GO OUT AND FACE THAT ASS, IT'S TO MUCH AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT"

I JUST WISH I COULD GO BACK AND TOP MY FUCKING SELF FROM MEETING THAT BITCH, UGGH.

Please Don't Say My NameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara