hurt

"I'm really scared to face him bro", really I have to gather the courage to face him." alright let's do this"

As I open the door, everything spins.im just gonna close my eyes.

"SLAM"
"Huh" there's no one here, where did this bitch go", " ugh, never mind let me just get my keys" As I pick up my keys I see something in the corner of my eyes.
"SLAM"
"Babe I told you I have to leave today" ."ughh, Micheal you promised to take me on a date, its been a fucking month" ." fine later I promise, love you bye".

So familiar eyy.The room feels like its spinning, my stomach hurts. A piercing in my heart. Tears forming. I just wanna leave now. I quickly rush but before I even do that I saw something that made it worse.

"Love you so much michealie~"," you to dianie~"
Like in all those movies, He kissed her.
"SLAM"
How am I supposed to react.i had to close it really fast.
"Wow you still mess me after all these years, and I thought I got over you"

"Hahaha, hhaaah—--hhahh hhahh- hhah" I start crying.    

You know it hurts right.When you still love that person, even after all the bad things they did to you. But they hate you now. I hate myself for not letting go.

I want to knock out you know. I can't take it really.

It hurts a lot,my stomach feels really sick. My heart hurts more.

"Fuck you Michaelie~,heeh, Micheal."