Chapter 2

Naina is using Ma for her Nani(Grandmother) and Papa for her Nana (Grandfather)

.............................

So here I am at my parent's house in Delhi and I am terribly missing my candy floss.Ma and papa said I can't bring him here. Sorry I didn't mention who candy floss is....it's my 1 year old puppy. He is apple of my eye. He is so cute and adorable but guess what that monster don't like my candy floss. By mistake my baby tore his files and he shouted at my poor child. How heartless. It was so innocent act. He could have made another one but no he shouted at his irritating high pitch voice. God why am I even talking about him. 

Anyways coming to my brother's marriage. We had lots of fun especially during Mehandi and sangeet ceremony. Bhai is having love marriage.....I tell you a secret I also wish to have love marriage but i never fell in love with anyone except David Beckham but then who haven't fallen in love with him. Now coming to my problem no one has ever purposed to me. I am 20 but never got purposed.........sigh. Looks like my prince charming is coming on tortoise instead of horse. Sorry got distracted. Coming to my bhabhi......Revti, she was my brothers junior in collage and she is banker by profession. That's all i know about her but you can't blame me.....I don't leave here. It's not my home.....no no I am not complaining. I am happy. It's just that sometimes I don't feel like I have some connection with my family as I have with my Ma and papa. I only visit here if there is some occasion or holiday and that too maximum for a week. And I also don't have very emotional connection with my twin sister Mehar. She is over achiever and I am not. She wants to achieve lot but I don't have any such idea. I want to work at my own pace and my own terms. I don't want to be part of some rat race. For me work is part of my life not my life. We should enjoy every moment rather than running behind success. Okay okay i will now stop other wise you all will get bore of my blabbering. 

Now coming to present I am getting ready for reception party and I am totally in love with this beautiful lengha and I think i am looking gorgeous. Do you guys think I might I have to get purposed tonight and finally meet my prince charming. But that can wait I need to give big hug to my Ma for this beautiful lengha she got for me.

 But that can wait I need to give big hug to my Ma for this beautiful lengha she got for me

I went to the hall where all are waiting to gather. I went straight to my Ma who was talking to my mother and hugged her from behind.

"Thank you......thank you....thank you. This lengha is sooooooooo pretty."

"Oh my god itna sara thank you but you know na me rukha sukha thank you accept nahi karti."

"No problem ek baar ghar paunch kar I will bake chocolate cake for you."

I once again forget to tell you guys where we are heading to. We are heading for reception party of my brother and his newly wedded wife. The party is organized at our farm house where I am dying to go. The farmhouse is spread in like 80 acres with large trees surrounding it from all sides. I love the pool that is made there. Actually I love everything there so I couldn't wait to be there.