Bloodsuck# 5: "How?"

First day at work.

I felt so nervous, my shaky hands could tell. How will it go?

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I kept thinking about that hickey. How did Dylan know I had it?

It's been a month since I last fùcked you. Were his words.

Was he really joking? Or was it...

"Hello!" Helen said as I stopped short of bumping into her.

"Uh hey!" I greeted her, still having half my mind busy with the stupid thoughts.

"Let me show you to your office." She sweetly offered.

I smiled. She was so cute. "Really? My office? "

"Yep," she walked on and I followed. "In you go!" She opened the wooden door.

A small office it was. But it was so respectful. I loved it. I felt elated. The feeling was so alien to me that I clapped and said. "Oh my God wow!"

Helen giggled. "Glad to see you so excited!" She said.

"Well then," she opened her arms to me. I felt strange. No one but Bessie or Freddie or Don had ever offered me a hug.

"..best of luck for your first day!" She said as I hugged her.

"Thanks."

"Coffee? Tea?"

Wow. She was actually...

"Two Cookies and Cream please." Came the coarse voice from behind me. And surprisingly, I knew whom it belonged to.

Dylan.

I turned to find him at the door. "You don't knock? Or is it not a rule here?" I said coldly.

He smirked. "I thought you'd appreciate my coming here."

"I...will get the coffee." Helen awkwardly said and left.

She looked like nothing had happened between the three of us the previous day.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked Dylan.

He lazily closed the door and locked it, muttering something. He sat on a sofa chair. "Don't you have any questions?"

Hickey.... Helen... Hickey....

"No." I turned around and shuffled through my files that had been placed on my desk.

"Surprising." He whispered in my ear.

How did he...?!

"Keep your distance. I'm not interested." I hardly kept my composure.

"Really?" His whisper vibrated my neck skin. It was a total turn on. He put his hands on the table, surrounding me. "Interested in what? "

"You." I said. It was surprising how bold I sounded.

"Challenging..." he kissed my neck. I flinched and gasped. But I couldn't stop him.

More like I didn't want him to.

"...that makes you all the more wanting." He kissed my earlobe and then sucked on it.

I let out a moan.

Oops.

"Enjoying, are we?" I could feel him grinning beside my ear.

I turned around. "Not as much as you are." I looked down at the bulge in his pants. He followed my gaze. "Down, boy." I whispered to it and then pushed Dylan aside and went to my chair like a boss.