19

Judd Kidd

I'm done with her!

I'm done trying and I'm done panting after her fine ass! I'm Judd Kidd. I don't pant over ass, no matter how fine it is. Even if it is an ass attached to a female who sells alcohol. She might have 'my type' written all over her but I'm done.

Who does she think she is? Who is she to speak to me like that!
I fume all the way to my car, I fume as  I bang the door and I fume as I drive off.

But really? Who does Brandy Mae think she is? I really hate people who cause drama over such small things.

If I ever catch myself trying so hard for her again!

She's not even all that.  I have seen gargoyles more prettier than her.

I cuss and call her filthy names as I drive all the way out of town, past the silent suburbans and all the way across a river with a newly constructed metallic bridge which is gleaming with a level of shininess which can only be achieved after a thorough, nightly, one minded scrub from the ghosty squad cleaning services, a public limited company owned and managed by the drowned souls brotherhood.

During my long ass drive, I think.

But really, what else are you supposed to do when you are alone in a car with a broken heating system and a crackling radio? Here's what you do: You ignore the feel of your wet magenta shorts which are sticking to the seats, you pretend that you are not using the blue oversized-moldy smelling t-shirt that was lent to you as a handkerchief, you convince yourself that it was your decision to leave, that you were not kicked out and you let thoughts dart in your mind like a squirrel on speed.

I'm very pleased to realize that I still know how to do it. It's not always that I use my brain cells in such a way.

I think of what people think about me.

The media calls me a drug addict, a bum, a washed out teen superstar, a cheater, a man- whore, a bad boy, a talentless singer and a girlfriend beater. The last two are major exaggerations because even though I'm not like the greats; Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson, I am very passionate about singing. It doesn't always look it, but I enjoy what I do and the only people I have ever gotten into fights with have all been male. Or so I assume. Hollywood is a very gender confusing place.

My mother calls me arrogant, irresponsible, careless and the king of drama city . Again, another exaggeration. Sometimes I don't even go looking for drama. Sometimes drama just wants to hang out so it comes looking for me. Me and drama are friends or something.

My grandmother, although we've not been acquainted for long calls me disrespectful, arrogant and I'm sure she's convinced that I'm well acquainted with the devil.

Brandy Mae has been calling me a lot of things. This  morning for example, she called me self-absorbed, a egotistical jerk and a bastard, and her favorite: stupid.

I realize something about me. I am every bad thing I have ever been called.

However, if that's true, then why was Casper my best friend for five years. What made him deem me his best friend? What did he see in me? Why was he always there for me?

There must have been something. Something other than the fame or the parties or the girls because for Casper and I, it wasn't always about that.

Well, only sometimes,but it was those sometimes which matter the most.

Sometimes we had our typical teenage boys moments where instead of spending hours and hours partying, we'd lock the rest of the world out and play hours and hours of video games.