My View

"No I can't do that I'm sorry Vix but No" Nyla said at her business associate. She couldn't believe he was asking her to do this.

That little stunt Nine pulled at the door made her dislike him already. And during the beginning of the meeting he was getting cocky. You can clearly see that SeNine is mean as Fuck plus Cocky.

She hated that about any guy. "This is not up for discussion, either my son comes back down there with you guys so he can learn from your brother and you or we stop doing business " Nyla cut her eyes as Nine smiled.

He liked Nyla the minute he stepped outside. He wasn't expecting to see her at all and he liked the fight she put up. "Why he have to learn from my brother and me, I thought he already run this?" She asked annoyed at the way Nine was smiling.

"Because he's only been in a year and making bad choices, if I want to officially leave the game I must make sure he is prepared for it. Please Zilly" she blow out a big breath.

"Fine but he can't be annoying or he's coming back Vix, I'm so serious " Vix smiled being happy. He did want his son to learn from them but also to get close to Nyla.

He likes Nyla and her mind set. Vix would love for her to be in the family and she would be perfect for SeNine . SeNine is cocky , Vix hated that. But he also is fearless and a daredevil which is great for him.

Vix believe Nyla could be SeNine match. Them together can make the ultimate dream team. Plus both of their empires together can rule a lot and make a lot of money.

"Great, well you could enjoy the rest of your stay since you're leaving tomorrow morning.. Nine your shit better be ready because when they leave so are you" Nine rolled his eyes.

He hated how his father get when it comes down to business. SeNine feels like Vix takes his business more serious then his own son. 

SeNine was hoping when he leave that he can prove to his father he can do this. Maybe then he would actually pay attention to him.

SeNine wasn't an only child. He had a big sister but she's a lawyer and Vix loves the idea about that. So she could help them out when shit hits the fan. He paid more attention to SeNine older sister Soyara  then him.

"I heard you father" SeNine said rolling his eyes.

••••

Liked by 9ine, LovelyK, Mr

Liked by 9ine, LovelyK, Mr.Bankz1 and 1,2537,367 others.

@IamZilly: Jamaican Me Happy💕🌴

@LovelyK: Cuzzy😽