For you I'll risk it

SeNine

I just pulled up to her parents House in her car . As we got out Cameron car pulled up behind us.

"Y'all good?"

"Yeah just going to check something" Nyla half smiled.

"Nyla if you need me you know what to do" she nodded her head before hugging me.

"Be safe Cameron for real, I can't lose another one of y'all" she said letting a tear fall. He wipes it then kissed her forehead. "I am " he said before pulling off.

We walked into her mother house getting pass all the gifts nick drop off. Speaking of nick he came back home before us and locked his self in his from. The more we walked up stairs you could hear old school sad songs.

Nyla shake her head before heading to her mother office.

•••••

We was in Nyla parents office while she go throw the videos. "Ha got it and it does let know if someone tap it" she said. "And" I asked.

She turn around and looked up at me. "I had a feeling someone was watching us because everything was plan to perfectly on time .... I didn't see where someone can hide outside so I guess they tap the cameras" she said turning back around.

"Von not as smart as he thought he was, he doesn't understand by leaving me alive that was stupid... I'm the smartest out of my whole family when it comes down to things like this. And he really don't know my family like I do if you didn't see the look in Cameron eyes then I don't know. He killed that man father the only thing that truly made him happy beside our crew" I just looked at her Impressed.

I like to see Nyla in her Element. It's cute as fuck to me because she knows what she doing and it's very  imitating to most. For me it just makes me want to up my A game so I can be pass her level of intelligence. "So Cam going after him?" I asked.

"No he's going after Silas, there's no way Von could get this type of information because even when we used to talk I never discuss family with him. Silas had to be the one and in Cameron eyes he's dead. Because he put his trust into him"

"You think-"

"I know the rest of the crew is going after Silas and come after Von next but I'm going after Von now , Hand me my phone" I pulled her phone out my pocket and hand it to her.

She did something on it then put it down. "Now we wait" she said and her phone ring. She picked it back up and smiled. "Want to do a mission with your girlfriend it might be crazy" she smirked at me.

I smirked. "For you baby I'll risk it all, let's go" she smiled then kissed me.

••••

We parked in front of a house. Once we got out Nyla moved to the backyard. "What you doing!" I asked she looked back at me. "Just follow me" I smack my teeth as we ump two fences.

Walking up to someone back door and claim up to a window and a person open. "Oh my god Nyla" she said pulling us in the house. Once we was inside I got a good look at the person and it was her brother's baby mother.

"I'm so sorry on what happen to your family and Emerias. It's all over the news I didn't know this was apart of his plan both of them keep it from me. I feel bad I loved miss Nyema she help me I'm so so-"

"Yo Kamari calm down, now is Von here?" She asked . "Yeah he's in the studio trying to let go some steam but he's there with his home boy Te " she nodded then looked at me. I nodded my head then left out the room.

Making my way through the house looking for this studio I heard music. The closer I got I realize he was listening to Kevin Gates Betta for you. "Hmm" I mumble walking up to the open door.