Ch: 1

(This book is made by Lianstories and I! Yuni is played by Lian and Hector is played by me! The art is made by Lian! Enjoy!)

Yuni was wandering around in hell, humming playfully. She raises an eyebrow when she hears screaming coming from nearby. And these weren't coming from the torturing part of hell - it was coming from a house.

She walks towards the screaming until she reaches a house known for it's owners, an angel and a demon. Good and bad.. something that never existed before.

The small golden haired angel screams in pain as the demon whips his back with a very sharp whip making very large and bloody cuts on the poor male's back.

Hector, the angel, cries out in pain. He wants this to be over with, why won't someone save him? Anyone? The poor angel screams once again when whipped

"Shut your mouth sl*t!" The demon yells at the poor angel before punching him in the face.

She knocks at the door, tilting her head when the big door opens.

"Someone didn't lock the door.." she mumbles before following the screaming, frowning more and more the closer she gets. At first, she thinks the couple is just being a little ki*ky, but when she peeks through the bedroom's door and sees what's going on, she realises it's more than that - it's abuse.

The golden haired angel whimpers and tries to to scream in pain as the demon whips his back harder, his face throbbing in pain from the punch.

The demon stops when he hears the door open, he looks over to see Yuni standing there in the doorway.

"What do you want!?" The demon growls angrily, he tosses the broken and beat angel to the side, reading to punch the girl infront of him.

Yuni stops the punch, her long demon tail wrapping around the other demon's tail "I'm sorry, I know how much us demons love ki*ks, but being abusive is something else." she growls.

The demon growls "Let me go b*tch!" He yells at Yuni. "He is MY sl*t! I'll do what I want with him!" He growls.

Hector curls up on the floor, his large, fluffy white wings wrapped around himself as he cries silently.

"Look at him! Is this what you want from your boyfriend?!" She yells and kicks the demon's left knee

The demon winces as he falls, he glares at Yuni, growling angrily.

The small angel covers his ears with his hands, not wanting to hear the fighting and insults coming from the two demons.

Yuni slaps him and growls "Demons have been fighting over this angel, and when you finally get him, this is what you do?!" She yells angrily at the abusive demon.

The demon chuckles, touching his cheek and wincing when he feels the sharp sting from the female demon's slap.

"What do you think the other demons want him for~" The abusive demon smirks as he stands.

"Not for abusing him like that!" She growls, starting to choke the other demon with her tail, looking furious.

The demon gags as he chokes, he grabs the other demon's tail and tries to pull it off from around his neck.

"I-I'm doing him a- *gags* -favor." He manages to say "o-other demons would h- *gag* -ave eaten his s-soul."

"And others will be loving and supporting!" She yells and presses him against the wall. "Leave. Him. Alone!" She growls before letting him go.

The abusive demon growls "Fine! If you want the sl*t so bad then take him!"

The shaking golden haired angel doesn't move from his curled up state, he is too scared to get up.

"Just stay away from the poor angel!" She yells, pushing the abusive demon outside his own house.

The demon pushes her back "This is my house." He growls "You and the sorry excuse for an angel leave!"

"Not after you get what you deserve" she says before kicking his crotch as hard as she can, she then rushes over to the sweet angel. She picks him up and runs out of the house by jumping out the bedroom window.

The demon groans in pain and falls over holding his crotch.

Hector looks up at Yuni, tears running down his cheek. His left cheek is bruised from being punched and even has a cut on it.

"T-thank y-you." The poor little angel croaks out before bursting into loud sobs.

"Shh, he can't hurt you now. Just stay quiet and hold on until we're somewhere safe, okay?" She asks with a soft frown.

Yuni never dreamed she'll get to meet this couple. They gave her hope that angels and demons can be together after all, but now when she saw this..she couldn't help but save the angel.

Hector sniffles and nods, he clings onto Yuni tightly, his wings wrapped tightly around himself as he buries his face in the demon's neck .

The poor golden haired boy's innocents and hope for real love has been shattered by that awful demon, but...he doesn't have to see him again...never again.

Yuni soon reaches to an old yet warm and clean looking house, taking a key out of her pocket and opening the door. She rushes to the bedroom and gently places Hector on the bed.

Hector cuddles with the blankets on the bed, his gold eyes closed as he sleeps peacefully. He has fallen asleep on the way there.

Yuni smiles sadly "poor angel.." she mumbles as she heads towards the bathroom and takes out some bandages.

Hector sleeps silently, his gold locks have fallen into his face, hiding his eyes from the big bad underworld.

She comes over to the sleeping angel, starting to wrap the bandages around him.

Yuni's cheeks start to tint red. This angel is More good looking than she remembered him being...

Hector starts to stir a bit as he feels something being wrapped around him. The angel slowly opens his soft golden eyes and looks at the female demon infront of him.

"H-hello..." He blushes. The angel smiles softly "w-what is your name...?"

"I'm Yuni" the demon hums softly as she keeps wrapping bandages "that demon harmed you really bad, hmm?" She frowns, growling angrily.

The small angel blushes and looks away "I-I like y-your name" he stutters, trying to change the subject.

She raises an eyebrow and looks at him "thank you." She says.

Hector smiles softly, thinking he got away with it.

"And you're Hector, right? I read about you in the news paper" she smiles.

"R-read about m-me...?" Hector squeaks, blushing already about all the demons that have seen him.

"Yes," she says "you and that demon were the first angel and demon couple." She says calmly.

Hector glances down, his golden curls falling into his face.

"Y-yeah..." He mumbles... sadly? This angel is sad about the abusive demon!?

"Don't be sad" Yuni says, hesitantly moving the beautiful golden hair from the angel's face.

Hector glances at her, his eyes show he is very broken. This angel has lost hope in love... maybe even in life...