𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫.

birth name.
chandler rosalie andré.
legal name.
chandler rosalie andré.
name pronunciation.
chand • ler.
preferred name.
chandler.
nicknames.
chan, chandie.
gender.
female.
pronouns.
she/her.
sexual orientation.
bisexual.
romantic orientation.
biromantic.
age.
sixteen.
zodiac symbol.
aries ♈︎
place of birth.
rome, italy.
hometown.
havana, cuba.
current home.
los angeles, california.
malibu, california. ( vacation home. )
face claim.

 ) face claim

voice claim.
billie eilish.
ethnicity.
italian, cuban.
nationality.
italian.
hair color.
light brown.
hair style / length.
long, straight.
eye color.
light brown.
height.
4'10.
body type / weight.
slim, hourglass - 80lbs.
distinguishing features.
none.
immediate family.
carlotta violet romano, mother.
garner louis andré, father.
extended family.
none to he knowledge, though she always hears about her grandparents.
notable family.
none, other than her parents.
notable friendships.
noah schnapp, exes and best friends.
notable enemies.
none really, though she has had countless fights with fellow celebrities.
love interest(s).
finn wolfhard.
personality & backstory.
chandler is extremley kind. chandler can be sort of a hot head though, and is really loud. chandler is exactly the same in interviews as she is in real life, except with less curse words. chandler's personality and style can't really be put into a box, she'll you're favorite soft girl one day then transform into an e-girl in the remaining hour. chandler loves to party, and it gets her in trouble. chandler has a habit of getting a little too drunk at parties. though she's never been in an accident, she's come close from doing stupid shit from the passenger seat. mostly, she sits in the back, passed out. noah's shown his concern for his drinking, but she's always sworn she's fine. later in that year, she had to get her stomach pumped for drinking too much, and was checked into a rehab by her mom afterwards. chandler agreed after hearing the words, 'your father would be dissapointed.' even when he died, those words still meant a lot to her. chandler's father was a ex-marine, and then a detective in the robbery homicide bureau in los angeles. her father was killed shorty after they left court after prosecuting a well know serial rapist. chandler witnessed that murder, she was diagnosed with ptsd afterwards. that's when chandler got really focused on her job and school, she overworked herself to distract herself. chandler was prone to snapping, and then apologizing after a second or two, and fought more often with her boyfriend or girlfriend at the time. chandler ( through meds ) got better, she stopped drinking alcohol, and overall became better. chandler is now a better person. though she still falls into old habits and addictions. she's better, at least.
occupation.
actress, singer.
social status.
very popular, well known celebrity.
social media handles.
instagram, @chandlera
finsta, @femalebing
twitter, @chandiea
tumblr, @notfriendz
spotify + soundcloud, @notfriends
reputation.
known for her big movies and shows, also some of her fights but is loved around social media and in real life as well.
affiliations.
netflix, hulu, hbo.
launguage(s) spoken.
spanish, italian, portuguese, and english.
character theme song.
fuck it, i love you - lana del rey.
style inspiration.
casual, alice smith ( in the midnight club )
tashi rodriguez, casual.
formal, lana del rey.
additional information.
— chandler has a strong italian-spanish accent.
— chandler is estranged from her mother, but she still visits her often.