01: 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

BRANDON ARREAGA

After I woke up last week in a blue button up, I knew I had to break up with Margret.

The loose shirt provided me with a lot of cool air I didn't have when I was wearing my usual five layers. Since Edwin was gonna stop being bald and Nick wasn't in the basement as often, I figured this was perfect timing. 2017 PRETTYMUCH was getting a reboot.

But I couldn't do all that with Margret around.

I'd been prolonging it because she was fucking crazy.

She was strong, beautiful, and talented.

But her ass was a different type of weird.

One time I told her she looked cute in my beanie and she barked at me. That was three months ago. I should've known she wasn't endgame when Nick waited four months after we'd been dating to follow her.

Margret was now out of my life and that meant I could finally do what I've been meaning to do for the longest.

Show my forehead.

I found out a few weeks ago that my stans get clowned more than Zion's, even though his ass stomps on Edwin for no fucking reason, so I decided to do a lil sum.

☽☽☽

"LOOK ALL MY NIGGAS ON FREEZER, LOOK ALL MY WRISTS' ON FREEZER-"

The music was cut out and some big ass dude started yelling.

"LOOK, Y'ALL BITCHES GOT SUM FUCKIN NERVE PLAYING THIS SAME SONG EVERY DAMN NIGHT! Listen, I got a registered gun and SEVEN CHILD SUPPORTS TO PAY! I'M TRYNA SLEEP MANNE, TURN THIS SHIT THE FUCK OFF, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"

Everyone in the room was frozen when he pulled out his gun and shoot the speakers.

"I'm taking my ass back to the basement. People fucking annoying." Nick muttered into his cup, Air Force 1's brighter than the shine on Edwin's scalp.

"Fuck him, I wanna hear my song," Choppy spoke, pairing his phone to another pair of speakers.

So he's just gonna act like all that didn't just happen?

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT, IMMA KICK IT RIGHT BACK-"

The same dude with the gun popped back up and stood on top of the speakers. He looked like he weighed more than Zion giraffe ass so I don't know how this is happening-

Yelling from on top of the speakers, "YOU BITCHES DO NOT LISTEN, I HOPE THEY GIVE ME THE ELECTRIC CHAIR SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH PATRICIA'S KID NO MORE!"

He cocked the gun and aimed it right at me and pulled the trigger.

My eyes shot wide open and my chest was heaving.

"This weird ass dream everytime, I'm not playing that song no fucking more."

Everytime we have a party and play that song, I get the same drunk ass dream and wake up breathless with my head banging.

"BABY YOU RIGHT AND I KNOW IT, LET ME STEP BACK FOR A MOMENT!"

I love the guys but DAMN IT'S TOO EARLY.

There was a light show going on behind my eyes at this point. "TURN THAT SHIT THE FUCK DOWN, THE BASS IS GONNA FUCK UP NICK'S WATER BED!"

We tried to have Nick on a regular mattress, but the sweat and dead skin cells that seep inside the mattress attract rat and roaches. Nick seemed to work better with the water mattress, which was kinda funny considering his ass can't swim.

I mean, I could shower with my eyes close and lay back down.

No I couldn't.

Last time I tried I fell on my dick and Zion smacked the hell outta my ass before running back out yelling, "WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT!"

He lucky he 7'3, otherwise he'd be getting beat the hell up.

Speaking of big bodied bitches. "AYE B RAN DO! Sum chick is here lookin for you, said you were trespassing!"