02: 𝐂𝐔𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒

THIRD PERSON

Kayla had showed up to dudes' house, which was kinda big for one person, but that wasn't her concern at the moment.

Her concern was all the fucking cucumbers missing from her garden.

They vanished around 4:00 am if the loud shouting and fucking singing was any sign. The only people awake at that time are unwanted people still at a party, potheads, or weird bitches.

She was sick of this shit.

In her tired state, due to streaming American Horror Story, she recognized a voice singing. It was a song she heard from Hennessy's, her best friend since kindergarten, phone.

Two hours into annoying the shit outta Hennessy over the phone, she was able to get the Instagram of the band.

Brandon Arreaga, the extra ass bitch, had stolen her cucumbers and she was gon beat his ass.

Dyed blonde hair straightly parted into two nappy puffs, she knocked on the door, resisting the urge to yell, "OPEN THE FUCK UP!"

Anxiously tapping her foot, a fucking tree opened the door. Blonde dreds started bopping to the beat of her anxious tapping.

"It's early in the morning, yessir yessir. I can't remember yo ass, it's a blur, it's a blur."

Kayla blinked at him and he smiled back.

"I'm Zion, who you looking for?"

"Sum thirst trapping nigga, wit a nice ass forehead and loud ass vocals."

Zion rolled his dark eyes and nodded. "BRANDON SUM CHICK HERE TO SEE YOU!"

A fine ass voice yelled back.

"TELL HER TO FUCKING LEAVE, IT'S TOO EARLY, Z!"

Kayla's eyes widening at the response.

Shoving passed the big bodied bitch in her way, she step into they're house.

"TOO FUCKING LATE!"

★★★

Three pairs of brown eyes took turns observing one another.

"So," The brunette pushed yo his glasses, "You think that I stole cucumbers from you?"

Kayla pursed her lips, "I know you took them. There was a bunch of obnoxiously high runs going on during the whole fucking thing."

Zion opened his hands-lidded eyes just to roll them. "Nigga, it was probably you. You can't remember half the shit you do when you're sleep deprived."

Brandon blinked until he could hear the sounds of his eyelids closing, before he started cackling.

The two blondes stared at his weird ass.

I'm ready to get the FUCK....ASAP, after this shit, Kayla thought as she spotted another boy.

"Damn, how many of you niggas live here?" All of these bitches was making her head hurt.

She notice something white in the nigga's dreds.

Kayla watched it squirm and settle down before she stood up so fast the chair flew back.

"YALL BITCHES GON BE THE FIRST BLACK PEOPLE WIT LICE!"

"Not leaving my damn house no fucking more," She mumbled to herself, calling Hennessy.

Tackling her onto the couch, now wearing only one chain, was Brandon.

Panicked brown eyes started watering.

"EWWWW! NIGGA GET OFF ME YOU PROBABLY GOT THEM SHITS TOO, I SAW YOU SCRATCH YOUR SCALP LIKE YOU GOT DANDRUFF UNDER YOUR SEW-IN!"

Hennessy would forever taunt her if she got lice. From a fucking boy band at that.

(A/N: wow, this mad short😔👊🏾)