Flap Flap

*y/k means your KlaxoFRANXX*

"Where am I?" you mumble groggily, as you slowly make out the figures of people standing above you.

"I told you she's fine, 005!" one of them gently punches the other.

"003, how are you feeling?" 001, The Klaxosaur Princess, leans towards you, her horns gently touching yours.

"003 is fine! Her genetic structure is the exact same as mine! We could be twins!" 002 taunts you, doing a hair flip.

Just then, the alarm klaxons began to sound.

"Sorry, 003, we have to go," 004 grabs your hand. Her hand feels warm. You see four figures quickly leaving the room, and another one in the doorway - that must be Hiro, 002's partner.

You stare at the ceiling, wondering what was going on. You think about your KlaxoFRANXX. What was her name? y/k? Ah, that seems about right. Looking out of the window, you see Strelitzia 02 gently waving at you. 002 must be up at it again.

VIRM descends, striking the KlaxoFRANXXs. Strelitzia 01 seems unfazed, as she tears down VIRM after VIRM after VIRM. A sudden burst of blue light catches your attention. It's Strelitzia Apus, firing at the VIRM. Soon enough, the battle ends. Strelitzia 02 doesn't wave at you as she enters the docking bay - why's that?

A gentle knock on your door draws your attention to it. It's Dr. FRANXX. "Hey 003," he says as he takes a seat next to you. You look at his robotic features as he gently touches your two horns, in the same position as 002's. "001 got taken away by VIRM. They took her KlaxoFRANXX and everything," he sighs, looking at you. "003, we really need you to pilot y/k."

Your sisters stream in, this time with the exception of 001. 004 is crying, 005 is comforting her. 002 is suppressing her tears, and Hiro is comforting her. Squad 13, your former nemesis, also joined them, with Ichigo and Giro in the lead, Ikuno, Futoshi, Kokoro and Mitsuru close behind. Zorome and Miku are so far back, you could just barely make them out.

"How do you feel, 003?" Ichigo asks.

You don't know whether she meant physically, or emotionally.

"She knows about it, right?" Goro looks at Ichigo, nudging her.

"Yes, I told her," Dr FRANXX pipes up.

"Alright, you all! We're going to get 001 back!" 005 shouts at them, raising her fist up.

"Yeah!" Goro, Futoshi, and Hiro yell together.

002 and 004 put up their hands in agreement.

You sit upright. You don't have any recollection of the previous events, but seeing your sisters and friends eagerly offering to help 001, you feel a surge of pressure influencing your next decision.

Do you wish to help 001 escape VIRM?
Yes/No

No -> Your Thorn, My Badge
Yes -> Shooting Star Moratorium