Shooting Star Moratorium

*y/k means your KlaxoFRANXX*

"I think I'll go save 001," you raise your hand. Your sisters look at you with joy.

"Guess your memory wipe didn't affect your relationships too much, huh?" Dr. FRANXX stands up. "We're getting a few Klaxosaurs on this mission with us. I'll contact them immediately, while you all just get ready in your KlaxoFRANXXs."

004 takes your left hand while 005 takes your right. Making your way swiftly down the corridor, you reach the pistil changing room. Hiro, Goro, Zorome, Futoshi and Mitsuru had already entered the stamen changing room next door.

"Come on!" Ichigo nudges you into the changing room.

You're still weak, so you sit down. 004 and 005 notice it, and help you change out of your hospital clothes. 002 comes over when she's done, helping you put on your all-white pistil uniform. And with that, you're done. You wait patiently for your sisters and Squad 13. Hiro takes a seat beside you.

"Hey 003?" he asks, looking at you. "I really appreciate what you did back there. You may have lost your memories, but I guess you still care for others." Hiro takes your hand, to your surprise, as 002 walks out of the changing room.

"Hiro? Are you and 003 cheating on me? Because you're both mine!" Hiro releases your hand and immediately runs, with 002 close behind. 004 and 005 come out of the changing room, and begin laughing at the sight. 002 licks you suddenly.

"Sister, you taste bittersweet. It's like you've something nice inside you that's coated with a layer of uncertainty," she says. Her pink hair is on your shoulder, matching your pink hair.

"Come on, the stamens are done," Dr. FRANXX asks your sisters and you to go down the hallway. The stamens were indeed done, and preparing to get into their KlaxoFRANXXs.

y/k. It's so beautiful. It looked like Strelitzia 02, but with a tinge of pink instead of red, and a more elegant dress.

"You know, sometimes I really want to pilot your KlaxoFRANXX with you," 002 jokes.

"You can," Hiro suddenly cries clutching at his chest. "I don't think I'm fit for this." 002 brings him inside the stamen changing room, looking at his chest.

"The blue tumour again. I think I'll stay with you," 002 collapses on him.

"Go with 003," he urges. "I'm worried about her."

"If you say so, darling."

You and the rest were watching from outside the stamen changing room.

Do you want to pilot y/k with 002?
Yes/No

No -> Alone and Lonesome
Yes -> Stargazers