Stargazers

*y/k means your KlaxoFRANXX*

002 takes your hand, and leads you into y/k. Beside you, is 004 and 005 entering Aquilegia, as well as Ichigo and Goro entering Delphinium.

002 pulls you into the machine. You put your hands in the machine's holes, connecting to it, while 002 takes her seat. The smell of blueberry waffles drift out of the cockpit.

"I like this smell," 002 declares as she takes a small lick on the seat. "It tastes like you, sister."

Your pistil uniform releases the controls and activates as 002 holds them. You're synchronised with her.

"I'll try my best to go easy on you!" 002 mocks as y/k takes a step into the wasteland, which was destroyed by VIRM.

"Alright, KlaxoFRANXXs. VIRM should be in Mars' orbit. I have contacted help from several Gutenberg class Klaxosaurs as well as a Super-Lehmann class. They'll be with you shortly," Dr. FRANXX takes a seat in the control room.

Piloting the KlaxoFRANXX wasn't as difficult as you thought, maybe your subconscious was teaching yourself. y/k takes to the skies, followed by Aquilegia, Delphinium, Genista, Chlorophytum and Argentea.

As you reach Mars' orbit, figures of black loom behind the KlaxoFRANXXs. Its blue looked so digital that you knew it was a Klaxosaur. VIRM begins firing at you, but 002's skilled piloting dodged all the shots. Argentea and Delphinium charge ahead, destroying the obstacles in your path, while Genista and Chlorophytum clear the supporting VIRM. y/k and Aquilegia charge ahead, only to be met with a massive VIRM. Knocking you out of the way, Aquilegia stalls the VIRM and lets the Klaxosaurs destroy it.

001's Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrid is near an even larger VIRM. Though it had no eyes, you knew it was locked onto you.

"003, don't you like our special gift? Our gift, of forgetfulness?" Your long-standing enemy, Papa mocks.

"Now that we have the Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrids, we can create what is truly unstoppable!" Papa's second-in-command, Vice President cackles.

"These idiots only know how to talk! You'll lose to me and my sister in a duel!" 002 yells, as y/k tries to reach 001.

"002, still as dumb as before, eh?" Papa gently snickers.

VIRM cuts the connection between you and 002. You gasp for a bit of air, but you hear 002 gagging. You stand up and look at her. Her tears won't stop falling. She tries to sit upright, but she can't.

You feel like she needs a hug.

Hug 002?
Yes/No

No -> For You, My Love
Yes -> Never Let Me Go