🍅Yuma🍅

(Unedited)

Yuzuki's POV:

Yuma kicked the doors open, nearly knocking it off the hinges. My eyes connected with the giant a few feet away from me. He was breathing hard like he had just run a mile.

"Yu-chan, are you okay?" he wheezed.

"Yuu-kun!"

I stepped on Kino's foot with all my strength, making him release me as he hissed in pain. I took that opportunity to run towards Yuma, his arms opened wide. He scooped me into his arms, kissing me all over my face. I sobbed, closing my eyes as I squeezed his shoulders tight, breathing in the scent of soil on him.

"Disgusting." a voice hissed from behind us.

We pulled away from each other to look at Kino, his eyes dark and the air around him wavering.

"How dare you put that display in front of me Yuzuki? I'll have a lot of fun killing this ridiculously tall idiot."

"I won't let you."

I turned around, grinning like an idiot. I gripped Yuma's hand tightly.

"I'll protect you, Yuu-kun."

"Haah? If anyone is protecting someone, it's gonna be me."

"How about we do it together? We're both good in the fighting area, aren't we?"

"Heh, I guess we are. Alright, I'll take you up on that offer. After this is finished, I'm taking you to my room."

I turned a bright red, giving him a playful punch to the chest.

"Shut up and pay attention."

I gave him one last look and we both teleported next to Kino, our fists about to meet his face but he easily caught them, twisting it at a weird angle. We didn't flinch and jumped back, our wrists instantly fixing itself. Kino stood up and turned towards Yuma, deciding to attack him first.

"Oh no, you don't."

I jumped up, landing on his shoulders and using my legs to pull his head along with his whole body backward, making him slam into the floor. He groaned in pain and I used my magic, casting a spell to make sure he doesn't heal. There was a cut on his forehead and he spat out blood on the side.

"You can protect him but I wonder if he can protect you?"

He teleported in front of me, reaching for my neck but Yuma grabbed the back of his collar and flung him into the nearest wall. Kino groaned, standing up but Yuma had already beat him, punching him in the stomach with all the strength his big body had. Kino coughed up blood but he grinned, grabbing Yuma by his arm and flinging his body towards me. My eyes widened and I tried to move but it was too late. Yuma's body made contact with mine, and we hit the throne, the seat crumbling under our weight. I groaned and Yuma quickly got off me, cradling my body.

"Oi, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Yuu-kun. Don't let your guard down, it seems like he still has some fight in him."

He wiped the blood coming out of my nose and we both stood up, ready to fight the male again. That's when Kino broke out into laughter, a cynical undertone to it.

"If I'm going down," he appeared behind Yuma, his arms going under Yuma's, "Then I'll take you with me."

A small black dot appeared on Kino's chest, slowly getting bigger, strong winds coming from it. Yuma and my eyes widened as we realized just what that black dot was.

"ARE YOU CRAZY, KINO?!" I yelled over the wind, which was quickly sucking everything in the room.

"I may not be able to destroy you physically but at least I can do it emotionally. Say goodbye to him forever, Yuzuki."