Two

Lisa laid solemnly on her bed, her brows furrowed in concentration as she skillfully stroked her shaft. Sure, it hadn't been that long since she'd last had sex, but long enough, nonetheless. It had been a whopping three months since she and Jennie had sex in her best friend's apartment and neither had ever been more comfortable with the other.

To be fair, Jennie had been teasing her doe-eyed best friend every chance she got in regards to her slow performance. This apparently didn't just apply to sex, but also food preparation, bathroom breaks, as well as her amateur bartending. Maybe Lisa was just the slow-moving type, but it still irked her that Jennie had to point it out.

Thankfully, she was spending the day away from the little she-devil and lightening herself on her own terms. She tried stimulating herself by remembering the last time she'd had sex. Her partner was blonde, she thinks, with hair in beautiful short waves. She was quite the animal in bed, but not really anything special.

"What was her name?" Lisa mumbled to herself.

Not that it mattered, but she liked to keep somewhat of a record of the women she slept with - you know, just in case she was ever in need again. Unfortunately, many of her recent hookups had occurred when she was piss drunk. Lisa was sure the sex was great, seeing as she'd woken up with a smile on her face that morning a couple of days ago.

Looking beneath her blanket, she grimaced at the sight of her dry shaft. The lack of lubrication was making it a lot more difficult to stay hard, though she couldn't bring herself to get up and grab her favorite lotion.

Instead, she opted to spit a decent amount of her own saliva into her right hand before wrapping it around her hardened member again. A sigh of relief escaped her lips at the wet feeling. Her hand was perfectly warm and soft, almost reminding her of the last sexual encounter she could actually remember.

"Jennie.." She muttered, her eyes falling shut as she worked herself over. "Shit."

Thinking about the petite brunette brought and unwelcome smile to her face. Honestly, she felt awkward smiling while she touched herself. She shouldn't have been smiling, especially not in this situation and especially not while thinking about that dork of a human being.

A light laugh escaped her lips when the memory of Jennie's violently trembling leg came to mind - that really was cute. Though she hadn't been afforded the opportunity to fully enjoy their sex together, it was still great. She thought it was a bit taboo, seeing as they were best friends, which is why neither of them had said a word to anybody about it.

She glanced back down at her skilled hand and began to work it a bit faster, sighing in pleasure at shocks it sent through her body. Though it all felt good, it seemed as though her lone hand wouldn't be enough to achieve the orgasm she had sought out for. She got an idea not a moment later.

Using her free hand to grab her phone, she dialed up her favorite brunette and held the phone to her ear. Jennie may have been mad at her for doing this, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, right?

Five long rings later, she heard the familiar voice on the other line. "What?"

Lisa kept her hand working as a smile graced her lips, yet again. "Why do you always answer your phone like that? Can't you greet me properly?"

"Shut up, Lisa. What do you want?" Jennie huffed, her voice sounding awfully small and fragile this late in the afternoon.

"What were you doing just now?" Lisa queried, biting at her lip to keep her whimpers from being heard.

"Laundry," Jennie deadpanned. "Can I go now?"

"But whyyy?" Lisa griped, just being able to hear the sound of her best friend's voice putting her on edge. "Stay and talk to me, Nini."