chapter 9

Sorry if my spellings are innocent. And sometimes I make mistakes (typing mistakes) .if this story doesn't make sense Sorry
////////
America's prov

"Last things last I have to do it. " I thought to my self as I went to my dad's mansion (ya he lives in a mansion). "Oh! Hey son what brings you here? " He asked "I gotta talk to you "
In the balcony
"Dad "" Yes I am listing "" I am dating russia "I said fast" I am fine with it. I already told you haven't I? "." Ya - yes you have. You aren't mad "I asked" I am not "." And there is another problem "I said " What is it? "He asked" What will the world think? "I asked" Don't see what others think that will only kill you. Just go on with russia and on your wedding day let's just surprise everyone and even if someone finds out about you 2 just say yes. "He answered"we-wedding? "" Don't you want to get married?""I haven't thought that far . And thanks dad""you are welcome and I will tell your mother about this "" Won't she get mad? "" She won't she is your mother ".
The next day I left. I wish russia is doing fine.

Russia's prov

" What?what do you mean by you two are dating again after all of that? "Said Georgia" I don't care what others will think and this is a secret among the 15 of us I am telling you guys about this because you are my siblings "I said " What if some one finds out? "Said belaurs" Then we will just agree and say the truth "I answered " That is my no one likes you"said Kazakhstan "what does that even have to do with this? " I asked "idk " Kazakhstan replied ".... ". Evey one stayed for a night and left in the morning. I called America
Russia - did everything went well?
America - ya it did
Russia - told ya it will work.
America - ya. And what about you?
Russia - ya it went well.
America - i am busy so bye
Russia - bye .

No one's prov

America and Russia joined alliance. This news spread fast all around the globe . But china and America , china and Japan, north and South still hate each other. America and Russia were invited by France for an interview.
Before interview
"My son has grown up hasn't he? "Said France " Ya-yes mom"said America.

Currently interviewing

Reporter - So, you 2 are now allies .
America - Yes
Reporter - were you 2 in a relationship and broke up?
Russia - yes
Reporter - what was the reason?
America - you guys
Reporter - but how?
America - You know why. To make your show even more interesting you reporters go too far.
Reporter - and what do you have to say about it?
Russia - same
Reporter - and we have heard that you 2 don't talk anymore.
Russia - that is not exactly true. We didn't used to but we do now.
Reporter - Are you 2 in a relationship again or just friends.
Russia - we are in a relationship
Reporter - how did that happen?
Russia - we realized that we should care about what others think about us.
Reporter - are you two engaged yet?
Russia - no but we are planning to get married.
"What?! " America thought him self as he blushed inside.
Reporter - is that true sir?
America - yes
Reporter - when are you 2 getting engaged .
Russia - it is not fixed yet.
(The interview continued and it is not important so just ganna skip it. )
"Why did you say that we are getting married?" Asked America "why don't you want to marry me? " Said Russia as he got closer "I want to! It is ju-just that.." As America spoke he came closer and closer . America is almost lying on the table and he is on top of America. Then "hey kids want to have some breads an-.sorry to interrupt" France said as she opened the door and quickly closed it. America was blushing red like a tomato. After a while they came out and went to the dining room . There were UK ,france and my brothers. "So, u 2 are getting married? " UK asked "yes" Replied Russia "you never told me " Said UK"because we didn't plan to get married he just made it in front of the media "America said " Is it? "Asked canada"Ya I made it"said Russia" But you will marry me , right? "Asked Russia " Y-ya"said America as he blushed. The others "... ".they started to organize their wedding and engagement (idk about American wedding so... )
/////////////