Chapter Two, Fuck

68 Parkway Street, Gult, Ontario, 'GCI Secondary School'. 12:06:56am

(Eddie's Camera)

The first thing that appeared on the screen when Eddie started recording was Richie's face. Richie was standing so close to Eddie that his breath was fogging up his lense.

"Could you back up?" He asked, annoyance covering his tone. There didn't seem to be a minute where these two weren't bickering with each other. Since they were kids, it had been like this. Stan and Bill had both agreed they  needed to fuck and get it over with but that statement always just led to more bickering.

"You see how Mark and Ethan are really friendly to each other and then fans like them more because they can ship them?" Stan once explained as they watched one of Mark's videos. Richie had made them all sit down and watch it together to look for trends or something.

"Yeah its god forsaken annoying." Richie complained, Stan shook his head.

"No, it's actually really smart. Its giving the members or their fanbase more to think about then just their videos." Stan continued, Richie raised any eyebrow at him.

"What are you suggesting Stan? You wanna be snuggled up with me the entire time we explore things?" Richie taunted, Stan shook his head.

"Oh no. Me and you don't get shipped often, I'm talking about Eddie." Stan boldly proclaimed. Then, as if on que, the two started to deny the statement and Eventually Bill pointed out the entire time that they had been giving Mark views which quickly ended the viewing of the video.

"Hey guys today we are exploring the haunted school of GCI. It used to be a church that was home to many witch hunters and a lot of weird fucked up trials happened here. Along with your typical over the top cult-y God stuff." Eddie explained, Bill walked in front of the camera and shook his head.

"M-maybe next time let me explain it better." He replied. Eddie turned the camera to his face and then stood so the old school building was behind him.

"They refinished it as a school, but last year someone died inexplicably and it's been shut down ever since." Eddie continued in a voice to try and make the situation more interesting and creepy. Bill jumped in again, inching into the view of the camera.

"It wasn't inexplicably, she overdosed on meth." Bill told him. Eddie rolled his eyes.

"I'm cutting that out. I'm trying to me intriguing." Eddie stated.

"You're lying for views." Bill argued back.

"Why the fuck can we not just have a normal exploration video?" Stan chimed in. He was often the first to be annoyed by the rest of them. It was rare for him to get annoyed by Bill, but it happened just as he got annoyed with everyone. Friends or not.

"By the way Richie, just how do you plan we get in there? Everything's going to be locked." Eddie explained, turning the camera towards Richie now, stepping out of the frame. Richie didn't answer at first, scratching his head with his free hand. His camera light was reflecting off or Eddie's.

"Hmm. Well, c'mon gang we have an entrance to find!" Richie called out in a bristish accent that would have insulted any person native to the UK. The group followed Richie towards the front door, shaking their heads when he yanked on the door handle and it didn't budge.

"No shit sherlock." Stan called. Richie cursed, and then continued around the building. The boys split up then, trying every door and window they could to see which one would get them into the building. Eddie finally found something that looked promising in the back of the school. It looked like a cellar door, the two handles had a chain around them however the chain was broken in half, no longer holding the doors shut. Eddie slowly walked down the dip in the ground towards the doors, yanked the chain through, and opened the left one with ease, revealing stairs which lead into the school's basement.