Bullying and cyberbullying.

I really want to talk about this one in detail because this one can destroy lives in so little time.

Alright, when I was younger bullying was obviously already a thing. Especially at school. Back in the day were smartphones didn't exist. So when you got home the bullying stopped until the next day. I know that's still sad but what I'm saying is that back then, your home was your safe place. But now even tho you get home, as long as your phone is turned on you will get bullied. Cyber bullying can be worse than "normal" bullying. And it starts so stupid for example you watch a video and you didn't like it and you decide to comment something thinking it's just outing your opinion.

But you don't know what could happen to the video creator if they got hundreds of comments like these everyday. They'll self esteem will go down and they'll think they are worth nothing. This can cause mental illnesses such as depression or In even worse cases this can cause self harm or suicide. Nobody really thinks about that before they comment something. But you definitely should. Tell me in the comments how many times you've received mean comments or messages. I have for sure. For awhile it hurt a lot to receive these, some people don't think how they can hurt someone so easily with their stupid comments. And honestly it's everywhere.

Wattpad, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube Tik Tok. It's everywhere. If you decide to share something you risk receiving awful comments. But this isn't normal! You decide to share something, something you like something you created and what you get for it is being insulted??? That's awful! That's horrible! No wonder people are scared to share their art work or videos or pictures or something. "Yeah but when you post it you should be ready for opinions" yes and no. So if you post something you should be ready to get insulted?! That's horrible.. we are so much better than this. So please, when you watch a video or something and you see a bunch of mean comments, reassure the creator and comment something nice.

Just never forget a golden rule. "Don't do to another what you wouldn't like yourself" be nice to each other. It's not your fault when people are mean, but that doesn't mean you should be. No, even when you do get insulted don't become like them. Show the right example and be kind to others show them love and you'll get it back 🖤