1

Fiona's POV

Another boring week in my life has started and I'm tired of doing the same things. I wake up, I get ready, I sometimes eat something, I go to the café, I go home, I go to sleep and then I repeat it for 4 more days until 2 days interrupt this circle. But to be honest I don't really go out on the weekends too. I just sit at home and watch movies. If I'm lucky enough and Christian is busy I get to spend a day with my best friend Amora. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous. I'm really happy for them two and Christian seems to make my best friend happy, and this is all that counts, right?

I kinda gave up on love. Maybe it's not made for me.

I keep brushing my hair and don't even notice because I was so stuck in my thoughts. I finally put the brush down and start putting on some Make-up. I'm not a fan of the materials you wipe on your face but I have nothing against a bit of lipstick.

After I had gotten ready I make my way up to the kitchen and see no other than my mom and my two little baby brothers. Yes, they are twins and sometimes really annoying.

"Good morning." My mom says while she feeds one of my little brothers. "Morning." I say in response, still a bit tired.

I'm really not a morning person and I hate it so much when someone wants to talk to me after I literally just woke up. Also I'm not very hungry in the mornings that's why I only eat some fruits or nothing.

Without saying any other words I leave the kitchen and take the things I need for work while I bite into my apple.

My mom and I don't really have a good conection but that has other reasons I swore I'll never talk about again.

Finally ready to leave, I walk out of the house and towards the center of the city where the café is. It belongs to Amora's parents, my second family. We both work there and help them. Sometimes it's actually funny but most of the time we're not together because either me or her walk around the place.

As I enter the building I see my best friend talking with her boyfriend. I walk towards them and greet them with a smile. "Hi." Is all I say before Amora and then Christian pull me into a hug.

After we all said hi to each other I disappear in a room real quick to place my bag.

A few minutes later Christian finishes his coffee and was about to leave. "Have you asked her already?" The blonde boy asks his girlfriend while he sorts out his money. "What?" I wonder and look between both of them. "You can ask her." Amora tells Christian before she disappears to bring a tea to a customer. "Sooo." I look at him with a curious look on my face. "Tell me."

"Well, you know that Amora and I have a date tomorrow." I nod with my head as he keeps on talking. "And my best friend Mitchel broke up with his girlfriend last-"
"Are you really asking me to go out with him?" I interrupt him and I probably sound angrier than I am. I don't want to have anything to do with love or boys or anything. I'm still recovering from a heart break. On the other side I know how he's feeling but I don't know anything about him except his name.

"Listen Fiona. I don't want you two to fall in love or whatever I just want someone to distract him, you know?" He explains me and I dry cups and plates with a towel. "But why me?"

"Because your an amazing friend to Amora. You're an amazing person in general." He informs me and I blush a little. I don't get compliments often, that's why I can't accept them. Christian notices it and has to smile. "Could you convince her?" The black haired girl aka my best friend walked back to us and stands next to Christian. "I'm working on it." He replies. "It's just for one day." Christian looks back at me with big eyes. "Please"