2

Mitchel's POV

I can't believe my ears. It's my friend Sony. We haven't talked in a while due to my situation. I literally forgot about him and our other friends from Australia.

"Duuude you scared me bro." I reply to him while I'm walking into my room and closing the door behind me. "I'm sorry but I know that Clinton probably didn't tell you that I'll visit you guys for 2 months." He finishes his sentence and goes quite. Sony's probably waiting for my answer.

I actually don't know how to feel about the fact that he'll be here for 2 months. I kind of can't handle change and the first days he's here will be weird but I'll get used to it.

"Sounds like a fun time." I answer him and sit down on my bed before I ask my friend another question: "When will you arrive?"

"Tomorrow." he quickly answers. "Tomorrow already? Anyways I'll try to pick you up from the airport if I'm not asleep."

We continue talking about life and hang up shortly after because I suddenly feel the urge to just lay down and close my eyes.

It's 11:45 pm when I close my eyes and my body relaxes until I'm in another world.

I wake up pretty early but I decide to stay in bed since I'm too lazy to do anything. Also I want to have some alone time before I'll head out to pick Sony up from the airport which is in 1 hour. "Shiiittt." I get out of bed really fast because I still need to do some things before.

I grab some clothes from my chair and disappear in my bathroom to take a quick shower. After I did that I put on a black shirt and a black skinny jeans. I walk towards the mirror and do my hair.

Before I could walk down the stairs a sleepy Christian comes out of his room and stops while looking at me with narrowed eyes "Why are you up already?"

"Because I can't sleep, you dumbass." Yep, I'm definetly not a morning person. I leave Christian upstairs and walk straight in the kitchen to prepare something to eat. I have no clue what I want to eat. Cereal, bread or just an apple? After a few minutes I pick a bowl and fill it with some cereal and add milk.

I finish my bowl and place it in the sink before heading to the front door. Before I could grab my jacket I hear someone. "Since when do you get up so early?" It was my brother. "And since when do you forget to tell me that our friend is visiting us for 2 months?" I say in return and put on my jeans jacket. "Touché."

"Anyways I'm gonna pick up Sony now. See ya." and with that I leave our house and sit down in the car. Man I haven't driven in a while.

It took me about 20 minutes to arrive at the airport and I still have some minutes left until his flight arrives so I buy me a coffee and just wait.

"Wassup broski." Sony greets me with our handshake we created back in our highschool days. "Feels good to be here again, man."

We both walk back to my car and he throws his suitcase in the back of the car before sitting next to me. "I assume you'll live in our house, right?" He nods. "Well unless you didn't turn the guest room into your man cave." He winks at me and I hit him on his shoulder "shut up Sando." and drive back to our house.

"Do you guys have any plans for tonight?" Sony asks us while we're sitting down and do some stuff. I think we all have no clue what we're doing. "Mitchel and I go out." Christian says and surprise appears on Sony's face. "Wait. We're not gay. We go out with girls." Kras tries to save the situation but just earns a slap on the head from me. "What about Blair? Is it over?" I just nod and sit down next to them after I put away my laptop. "FINALLY. I hated her."