Chapter 5- Messages

Harry’s POV

Watching Brianne walk away made my chest ache. I felt like she was uncomfortable, like she’s never had a boyfriend before. I wanted to run after her, completely ignoring the fact that I’m naked, and hold her for a second. I regret taking her to my place last night, I really do like this girl, and I want to know her more than just a one night stand. When she mentioned booty calls and such it reminded me of that girl asking me all those things about one night stands. What was her twitter name again? @Deb_409, it couldn’t have been Brianne, the girl’s name was “Deb”.

Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You better get some clothes on!” He laughed as I shrugged him off. I walked towards the bathroom, lifting my arms and quickly sniffing. I don’t smell bad, guess I don’t need a shower; well I did take one yesterday. I reached the bathroom and grabbed a small aerosol can of Dry Shampoo and shook it as hard as I could. I little dollop of fluffy white product magically appeared on my hand. I began to rub my hands together, causing the product to spread across them, before lightly applying it to my hair. That should do it for the day.

After ripping apart my closet and deciding it was going to be a lazy day, I walked into the living room. Louis was sitting at the stainless steel counter, twirling his fork around the half empty plate in front of him. 

“You’re eggs are getting cold.” He muttered. I raised my eyebrow, noticing he seemed a bit glum. I skipped to the spot beside him and plopped onto the comfy high-stool. I placed my elbows on the counter and rested my chin on my two clasped fists. I started to bat my eyes trying to get his blue ones to meet mine.

“What’s wrong Boo Bear?” I asked, still trying to get him to look at me. He dropped the fork and it made a small clang against the plate. He rubbed his hands against his face, completely hiding his emotion.

“I saw how you looked at her, like it was love at first sight. She wasn’t just a random, you felt something.” He explained into his hands. I began to rub his back and leaned in close.

“You know me so well! But what’s wrong?” I asked one more time, trying to listen over his quiet sniffles.

“I miss El, that’s exactly how I felt about her. I had her, and then we just decided it wasn’t working. I still don’t understand where it was broken.” He murmured. I could almost feel his tears, he really does love Eleanor. They had a good relationship but I think he needs sometime before jumping back into her arms. It’s not that she is bad, I actually really like her, and I think he just needs a break. They didn’t exactly break up anyway, they just are on hold, or something like that. I haven’t had a relationship in a very long time, so I don’t really remember all of that complicated shit. I’m hoping I will get a relationship soon, with the girl that made me weak in the knees, Brianne. 

“Okay, I’m bumming this morning out. How was last night? Who’s that girl?” He asked. I suddenly drew a blank, it’s like my memory had suddenly been swept. I remembered last night vividly, I remembered her eyes and her humour, but I couldn’t remember when I started liking her. It’s not what Lou asked, but I still wanted to start with that. Then it came to me, when she was bashing a creepy guy away from her and I looked in the direction of the mayhem. I’m so glad I did, it was like the whole club suddenly stopped when I saw her. She was interesting and beautiful; I wish I would have asked her on a date before jumping to a home run. I really hope she likes me, she is so amazing. I felt my heart drop to my stomach when she said ‘hello’ to me.

“Brianne, that’s her name. Yeah, she’s pretty cool.” I lied. She wasn’t ‘cool’ she was extraordinary, for some reason I can’t shake her from my thoughts.

“I saw a little too much of her this morning!” Louis laughed while hitting my arm. My cheeks suddenly went red, poor girl, she must have been so confused. It was weird for a while she just stood there in stunned silence before dashing as fast as she could to the bathroom.

“Do you think she will call you?” He asked before shoving some eggs into his mouth. As if on cue, my phone started to vibrate. I pressed the unlock button on the top and my screen filled with a vivid picture of all of the boys and I. I clicked READ on the text message box, it was her.

You called me a whore!!!!! I’m not talking to you.

I stared at the screen for a while before trying to think of a reply. What the hell does she mean? I don’t call girls whore’s, that's rude and just plain douchy. I began to tap away at the touch-screen keyboard, rapidly trying to fix this bump.

What are you talking about? I would never call you that; you’re far to amazing to be a ‘whore’ 

I started to bite my nails. I quickly switched to my eggs, still sitting on my plate, rapidly eating the now-cold meal. She hadn’t replied in two minutes, am I being crazy about this? Would if she stops talking to me altogether? I might go crazy; she is really something, making me feel something I have never before. Five minutes had passed before she replied; I was scared to see what it said.

Yeah, my best friend and flat mate Deb told me you did during a twitter cam thingy!

My face became pale. Deb, she was the girl I was thinking was being suspicious. I didn’t realize that I was breathing heavily until Louis began to hit my back.

“Is it Brianne? What is she saying? Let me see!” He was bombarding me with questions. He began to climb on me, almost fully spread across my back. I tried my best to shrug him off but he was stuck on me, as if he was covered in glue.

“Louis, c’mon mate! Leave me alone!” I yelled as he tried to grab at my phone. I managed to get him off by shaking my hardest. He plummeted to the floor hitting his face off the hard-wood. I was too entranced in my phone to notice his fall. He got back up and began to laugh while brushing himself off.

“Alright fine! You win Haz!” He laughed while heading to the bathroom. I felt a bit guilty for making him fall but, he seemed fine. My phone vibrated one more and I was reading the message before it had stopped.

Well? Have anything to say?

Right, I hadn’t replied.

Yes, I promise you I didn’t say that. She was asking a lot of questions so I said “yeah sort of” to get her to change the subject alright?

Fine, I’ll believe you for now alright?

I smiled at the sentence on my screen. I suddenly had an idea and jabbed away at my key board.

Would you like to go see a movie tomorrow night? Or do you have classes?

Well I have one class in the morning, night will do, I guess.... Um, I’m warning you I haven’t been on a real date in a while :S

She is so beautiful, how could she not go on dates? It’s not like she lives in on one night stands, or maybe Deb was right. Maybe she was talking about Brianne honestly, no she couldn’t have. Brianne is amazing, and I can’t wait for tomorrow night.