∘₊✧─── 6 ───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; уσυ gανє мє ѕтяєηgтн ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

Seungmin let out a big sigh for the umpteenth time, none of what Ms. Nayeon was teaching seemed to get into the otherwise brilliant student's head. His face was rested on his palm, eyelids heavy and half closed. Why did first period have to be chemistry? If only Lix and Ji did this class as well..

Sadly, his best friends weren't amongst the thirty five or so other students present in his classroom. He did, however, share the lesson with the one and only Hwang Hyunjin, who was seated a few rows ahead to his left. The rebellious boy had his legs placed over his desk without a care.

Honestly though, why did we have to study about the fractional distillation of crude oil? Not like Seungmin was going to major in the petroleum industry or something. He wasn't even in the least interested.

What's supposed to be a forty-minute time period felt like a hundred years. Besides releasing soft sighs, all he did was let his eyes wander over to the clock, watching the minutes pass by at a painfully slow pace.

Then, as if he just remembered the most important thing, Seungmin sat straight, an idea popping into the boy's head. He fished for his phone, and opened a specific contact's chat. For reasons Seungmin couldn't yet explain, along with the irresistible smile that sneaked it's way up his face, his heart seemed to have leaped into his throat at the thought of texting his new friend, Sam.

__
Messages> Sam 😇
Today, 5:57

Sam 😇
Good morning, doll face

Stay safe today and take
care ❤️

8:01

Hey

SKAKDJAKKslakKska

Ssh boy, yes I texted
you first :D

I'm sh00k and hyperventilating-

(ृ°͈꒳​°͈ ृ)ु

But what's up Minnie? I don't
want Ms. Nayeon to catch you
on your phone :((

How- Wait are you here?

__

Seungmin whipped his head up, eyes scanning the room, although he would have no way of finding a boy he has never seen, in a classroom of 30+ students where at least 10 or so were glued to their device screens, thanks to having a sweet teacher who wouldn't do more than a friendly scolding.

What he did notice, instead, was the expression on his worst enemy's face; Hyunjin looked like he was about to pass out, face pale by holding his breath while seated with an awful, uncomfortably straight posture. Whatever tf is the issue with that dude? Seungmin brushed it off, returning his gaze to the bundle of messages Sam had sent.

__
Messages> Sam 😇

Sam 😇
Wait-
Not really- I mean..

Or maybe I am

It's just, I knew you
have chemistry today...

But you looked really
adorable dozing off-

So you ARE HERE! How would I
possibly find you amongst like,
35 other students?

41*, if Hwanwoong wasn't absent

Alright, I won't force you to
expose yourself if you're that
uncomfortable but I can't
deny I'm curious :(((

Aw I'm sorry 😓😓 I just know
you wouldn't like me irl..

See I wouldn't be texting you
if I didn't like you

That's because you don't
know me in real life :(

You can't assume that >:( I
don't hate you here, do I?

So I wouldn't irl. In fact,
I really enjoy talking
to you

And I kinda um,, like
reading your texts
Message deleted

Sorry I didn't mean to sound
like a weirdo

Omg!! Please send that again 😭😭
I'm so flustered I could die rn

What have you done to me,
Kim Seungmin?

EyE- I did nothing
If at all, It's YOU who's
making me act and feel weird

...... Like how?

Idk? Warm, and happy I guess
Seen

Fine, don't reply to me :(

Sorry I'm just so happy rn,
it's bad for my health baby :(

__

"Get off your phones, now! I have an announcement about your assignments for today." Ms. Nayeon began, causing Seungmin to immediately lock his phone. He looked up, cheeks feeling hot and fuzzy, and let his eyes roam around the classroom. He stopped at a certain figure. Why does Hyunjin look like he's in love? Smiling at his phone alone, what a creep.

Seungmin (almost forcefully) concluded the boy was probably hitting up his next sex buddy, and pretended like he didn't notice the genuine happiness beaming in Hyunjin's eyes.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧