∘₊✧───16───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ωнєяєιуσυя
ρяєтту ѕмιℓє gσ? ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

Lost in his thoughts, Seungmin sat by himself at an empty table in the cafeteria. The noisy chatters of the other students did not make it to his ears. Ever since he had overheard his supposed enemy's words, Seungmin couldn't brush it off his mind.

Replaying the memory, Seungmin had to rest his head on the table to conceal the redness on his cheeks. He felt his heart throb in his throat. Why does THE Hwang Hyunjin, popular fuckboy of the school, think I'M... The cutest?

Although he couldn't stop the thoughts of hearing his sworn enemy talk about him in the softest way ever, Seungmin shut his eyes in attempt to erase the weird feelings in his tummy. And he thinks I look like a puppy? ... And he wants to PET me? What the heck..

Startling the boy out of his trance, he felt somebody take a seat right next to him. Seungmin's head shot up, looking towards his right to lock eyes with Hyunjin. He's so close.

Almost like his brain had forgotten how to function, Seungmin froze, unable to tear his eyes off.

"Why don't you take a photo if you think I'm that pretty?" Hyunjin chuckled, causing Seungmin's cheeks to heat up.

If it was any other day, maybe the boy would've come up with a good comeback, but this time, Seungmin was at a loss, only hoping Hyunjin wouldn't notice the blush on his face.

"You're blushing."

"Sh-Shut up. Why are you sitting here? Get lost." Seungmin gulped, finally able to choke out some words. He averted his gaze and fixed his eyes on the untouched tray of food before him.

"Because your Australian friend stole my friend now I'm by myself. And Jeongin was called by Mr. San."

'I don't care', Seungmin wanted to say but the unexpected feeling of fingers gently running through his hair set his body on fire. He whipped his head to the side, gazing into the unfamiliar expression on Hyunjin's face as the latter combed through Seungmin's soft brown locks. He retreated his hand and rose to his feet before Seungmin could respond.

"Jeongin is here so see ya later cutie." Hyunjin winked and turned on his heels to walk away, leaving the brunette flabbergasted.

Seungmin subconsciously touched his hair, still in shock. Did he just pet me-
His eyes followed Hyunjin, watching the boy reunite with his friend and taking a seat at their usual table. He stared intently, Hyunjin had now grabbed his phone out with a smile Seungmin had never seen before. And he had to admit, it was a beautiful smile. Something in Seungmin snapped, did he just think the guy he 'hates' is beautiful?

Causing the boy to jolt in surprise, he heard his phone ding.

Messages> Sam 😇
Today, 10:41

Sam 😇
Baby, you okay? :(

You were spacing out during PE
And even your favourite, art class

You haven't even touched your food
:( your face looks red

Sammyyy
I'm okay don't worry

You sure?

Yup :D

Omg my cutest baby

Omg my cutest baby

And now you're hiding your face
and pinching your own cheeks..

Omg shut up jsvjskkv I'm
embarrassed enough already

Lmao you just looked around

Bold of you to assume you can
find me so easily :3

R00d :((((( but I already said
I...um yknow

How I feel

Say it again skkdksks

Only if you agree we could meet

Your feelings are gonna yeet out
of the window if we meet :(

I'm offended 😤😤 my feelings aren't
so insignificant okay

I love that smile when you're
texting me

Hey don't hide your face

I'm calling 911 because you
devastate me

But you love me :]

NeversaidIdidn't-

KSKSKDKSKDKKSKDKDJSJJ

I wish I could see your expression
when keyboard smashing

Nope I don't want you to see my
stupid smile lol

You're so unfair :(

You're so precious :]

Oh your squirrel friend is here

I'm gonna kill him

Why was he held back?

He kissed Minho in class and the
teacher obviously got mad

Wow

Wow indeed
Seen

__
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
edit: oh my god u guys, Wattpad is an actual hoe, trust me
it did nOT upload the selfie skdkskkd and i noticed only 6 hours later-