Corbyn Besson- Not Satisfied 🥵part 1

I'm not one to get turned on easily. That's sometimes the reason my realationships dont really work out. Me and corbyn have been dating for 3 years and have only had sex 2 times. I've been noticing him getting sexually frustrated with me. I once even walked in on him jerking off to a picture of me. I feel really bad but i can't do it if i'm not horny...right?
I was laying in bed in corbyns hoodie when he barged into the room. "THATS FUCKING IT AVA!" He screamed at me. " what the hell did i do?" I ask him clearly upset. He ignores my question and grabs my wrist. He yanks me up without saying a word. He throws himself on the bed and points to his lap. " Sit here NOW princess." He demands. I do as he says and he rubs my thigh slowly making his way towards my heat. I feel a weird feeling go up my body. It's like...I want him, I need him. He removes his hand and sighs. " no.." i say. " keep going" He looks surprised. I slowly start to grind on him. I feel his bulge start to grow underneath me. i slowly start to take off his shirt and he tried to take off the hoodie i was wearing." Uh uh daddy...i'm dominant." I whisper in his ear. I take off my own shirt and take out his length. Damn i want him. but i can't show it...I rub his tip and i see him grow frustrated. "GOD DAMN AVA I NEED YOU" He screams. I hop off his lap," now stand up" i say. He does as i say and I kneel on the floor in front of him. I slowly put my mouth on his dick going in and out slowly, occasionally stopping for air. I look up at corbyn and see him throw his head back releasing multiple moans. i feel him twitch in my mouth, i know he's about to reach his maximum. I take my mouth off his length and stand up. " what the hell, i was about to cum ava..." He says sounding upset. " You only cum, when i say you can..." I whisper in his ear. " i get to cum first daddy...."
TBC....
Whole Story ~683 words~