I'll make it up to you-Zach Herron🥵

For BR_2002

-Jason's Pov-
My mom just left and i was bored. "DADDDD?" I called out. Maybe he would play fortnite with me. I waited for a response but it never came. I decided to go see what he was doing upstairs. I walked in his and moms room, i saw him stroking something behind his macbook. It was obviously something long based on how far his hand was moving. "Whatcha doing dad?" He made a loud grunt and then turned to look at me. His eyes widened with fear. "SHIT JASON PLEASE GET OUT." He yelled. I jumped back and walked slowly out the door. Hmmm, weird. I shrugged my shoulders and went to go play by myself.
-Zachs Pov-
I was having my monthly masturbating session and thought that Bella was going to keep him occupied. I quickly pull up my pants and clear my search history. Let's just pray that Jason doesn't know what masturbating is. I go downstairs and see him playing fortnite. "H-Hey buddy." I say nervously. " Hey dad! Wanna play with me and Rachel?" He asks. Oh yeah, that's the girl he likes! " uhhh no i'll let you two be." i say with a wink. This day has been so stressful, i just decided to get in the shower.
-Bella's Pov-
I've been gone grocery shopping for about an hour. I pull up in front of our white house. I carry the groceries up to the porch while unlocking the door. As soon as i walk in i see little jason playing fortnite with his headset on. I put the groceries down and sit next to him. "Hey bud! what did you and dad do while i was gone?" He looks up at me while telling whoever he was playing with to give him a sec. " Well, after you left i wanted to play fortnite with dad but when i walked in his room to go get him, he freaked out on me." He said. I nod my head slowly. " how come?" I ask him. " well He was stroking something behind the macbook and when i asked what he was doing he yelled at me to get out." He says. He shrugs his shoulders and gets back to the game. I get up while mentally face palming myself. I forgot what zach told me he was doing today. I walk upstairs and hear the shower running. I open the door quietly and start to get undressed. I get in the shower with zach as he turns around. "I'm guessing Jason told you what happened." he says sighing. I nod my head and massage his shoulders. I stand on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear. "Maybe i could...make it up to you. since i forgot that you told me." He smirks and turns around. " I would like that a lot" he says pinning me against the wall. I slowly slide down the damp wall and get on my knees. I take his length in my hands. I twirl my tongue around his tip. I look up as i do so and see him throw his head back. I put what i can fit into my mouth and bob my head up and down. "s-shit bella, y-you really know h-how to plea- FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD" He yells as the hot water slides down his six pack. I feel a hot liquid touch my tongue. I let it sit in my mouth because it tastes so good. Zach grips my hair. " swallow it babygirl. Swallow for daddy." he says. I obey him and swallow his hot cum. I get up and he pushes my chin down to see inside my mouth. "Good girl." He says as he spins me around fast. Now my hands are against the wall and my back is facing him. " Stay here princess, and dont move." He says as he gets out the shower and runs down the hall. Fuck...i think i know what's about to happen. He comes back in with a dildo. I gasp as i realize what he's about to do. He gets back in the shower. "watching that water drip down your ass is making me even more hard babygirl. You ready for what daddy's about to do to you?" He says in my ear. I nod my head. I don't feel anything for a few seconds. then i feel something slam into my asshole. "FUCK, ZACH UGH FASTER." He chuckles. " Your not supposed to call me zach baby girl...now i'm gonna have to punish you." He says. Then i feel another long object go into my pussy. "H-HOLY SHIT, UHHHH FUCK." I moan into the air. "P-please faster daddy." I say barley above a whisper. "s-sure thing baby." zach moans. I Have two things fucking me at once. i've never felt so much pleasure. "F-fuck i think it's coming baby." I say to him. I feel the thrusts from the dildo and from his dick start to get sloppy. Soon i can hear juices spilling out of both of us. As soon as he pulls out of me, i can't stand. "damn baby, i went hard didn't I." Me and him both laugh as he carries me too our room. "MOM WHATS ALL THE NOISE?!" We hear jason scream up to us. We both look at each other and start laughing so loud.
~909 words~
-
-
-
-
-
SQUEEEEE MY FIRST REQUEST!
I hope i did good and i hope she likes it.
this is the LONGEST smut i've ever written!
WELP KEEP REQUESTING
~Ava