2

My phones starts to vibrate in my pocket, as I carry on walking I start to fish it out off my pocket,reading the caller I'd Rob I'm about to answer it, before I can I tumble backwards knocking the phone flying out off my hand. "Shit" lying on my back someone come running over "I'm so sorry! Poppy!" The mystery person pulls the dog away as I lift up and softly laugh. "It's fine love don't worry" taking my hat of I brush the leaves and grass of me. As she looks at me she gasps. "Gary I'm so sorry" looking up I smile "honestly love stop worrying" kneeling down I stroke the dog now named poppy. "Let me buy you a drink? To make up for it" as I look up she's smiling. She's got beautiful eyes. "Yeah okay. I need to go home and change out of these jeans before hand" I softly laugh. "I'll meet you at the end off the field in 15?" I carry on. "Sounds perfect" she says walking back to the streets. Smiling I carry on the walk with the dogs then head back to the house. As I'm walking back to the house I realize I need to ring back Rob. Ringing him back he picks up with 2 rings. "Gaz mate I've been trying to get hold off you!" Pull the phone from my ear slightly "alright Rob calm down had a bit off an accident." I hear him clear his throat "what you mean an accident? Are you okay ?" I hear the concern in his voice. "I'm fine some ladies dog knocked me over before I can answer" laughter fills the over end of the phone. "Ha! Anyway I've got an idea." Raising my eyebrow thoughts begin to fill my head "about what?" "A video for my new song I want to do 3 different alternate endings." "Alright sounds good mate but I'm on my way home to go back out what about we go for coffee tomorrow and you can tell me more?" "Yeah alright I'll see you tomorrow, hand on. You going out with this gi-." "Bye rob" putting the phone down before he can ask anymore questions. Deeply breathing, I'm nervous i think to myself. Why am I nervous ? As I reach the house I unlock the door letting the dogs in first then running up stairs for a change of jeans. Looking at myself in the mirror. White polo shirt with blue jeans. To much? Nah I think to myself. It's just drinks...