Alone...

No ones pov:
Splat! A thick red crimson liquid leaked spreading everywhere from the limp figure. All that could be heard was the sounds of a sharp object of some sort repeatedly stabbing down on the body that hung against the rather clean wall. That was until the object completely impaled the corps causing what little blood that was left to spray, not a lot of the wall was left clean.
"Who's there..?"
No response, just the sound of footsteps nearing the front door along with high pitched laugher sounding through out the room. "Hehe~ sorryyyy- pleaseeee don't take this personallyy~" The door opened followed by a quick slam.
Sobs, uncontrollable sobs erupted spreading through the dimly lit room. "Mom.." a limp woman was sprawled across the floor, blond spiked hair along with a pair of dully lit crimson eyes. Many marks were littered across her face and shirtless body, the cut that stood out most was along her neck. It was deep, bone visible from every angle "w-who did this...mom..p-please" suspended from a rope swung a limp man, eyes gouged out with multiple stab and cut wounds. "Dad...n-no.."

(Time skip to 3months brought to you by me unable to think of a good way to jump into the future XD)

It had been a few months since that incident. Police and pro-hero's were unable to catch the criminal, the only information they had was pretty useless; a young man with a slim frame and an unusually high voice. Apart from that no further information was found out. The young man that was left to be affected by the events that happened within his own home was sent to therapy to 'fix' him from all the trauma. He was to go back to school accompanied by a small greenette after the week had passed but he'd completely forgotten that. He was too busy plotting how to get revenge on the very person who had stepped foot into his very home that dreadful night. On the other hand the young freckled boy was exited to see his childhood best friend (bully and crush) after 3 long boring months. Him not being there to scold him over the most basic things, like looking anywhere in his direction got pretty boring.
No one knew the reason for his sudden disappearance apart from the fact he was to go to therapy so everyone was to be cautious when he came back. Almost everyone thought it was for his short temper that resembled his quirk quite well so they thought nothing of it and agreed to keep quiet about it when he was to come back.

Bakugou pov:
Monday's..they were the worst. Well that was when I had school, I'd have to get up super early to get ready for school but recently I've been able to sleep in as my therapy sessions were always in the late afternoon. Around 2 o'clock on most days or 12 o'clock the very earliest. Everything was fine till loud harsh banging was audible throughout the whole house. "KACCHAAAAANN...COME ON WE WILL BE LATE IF YOU DONT HURRY UP"
'Oh my god, what on earth is that the stupid fucking Nerd-.. why is he even here, how does he know where I am!?! I'm not even at my 'home'' Bakugou ripped his covers of him as he angrily stomped down the steps to fling the door wide open along with a harsh "WHAT DO YOU WANT DEKU, IM TRYING TO SLEEP" Izuku covered his ears with a huge smile across his lips "heh well good morning to you too Kacchan, come on get dressed...we will be laaateee" he pushed the tall angry blond in "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE AND STOP PUSHING ME!!" "oh I know, you must have forgotten...your coming back to school today.."
Bakugou stood there lifeless for a few minutes realising the smaller male was correct. "Tch, just get off me Deku" Nodding his head, Izuku let go of him.

(Time skip -school-...)

No ones POV:
The two boys arrived as school 10minuets late. Everyone went quite when they all heard a Boom, followed up with an angry shout that they all knew to well "DO YOU WANA DIE YOU DUMP ASS, STOP RUNNING!" "B-But Kacchan..." Izuku opened the door slowly "Everyone has been waiting to see you.." Gasps echoes throughout the room as the angry blond stood in the door way "WHAT ARE ALL YOU EXTRAS GAWKING AT!" One by one they all smiled and crowded around Bakugou, he just pushed through them all and sat down at his seat as they all followed asking a vary of questions. He ignored every single one until one caught his attention.
"Why where you at therapy..for anger management?"
It wasn't for anger management but...
He stood up and walked over to Kaminari, the one who had asked that dreadful question like the dumb ass he was "WHat did you JUST say!!" His voice was stern and not loud but rather...quiet. He wasn't just mad he was furious. Usually he'd have small sparks emitting from his palms. Yet there were non.

Kaminari just backed up hitting various desks till his back hit the wall. "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't m-mean to.." Bakugou just glared at the other blond as he raised both his arms and slammed them on either side of his head against the wall. "Don't EVER talk to me AGAIN, fucking extra." Dropping his arms he stormed off, went to the roof and just looked down at his hands.
'I wonder if that murderer enjoyed killing my parents...I'll kill him my self if I ever see him! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo this is my first MHA fanfic XD so don't judge meee....plus idek how to make baku seem like baku.. ;3; I'm toooooo soft for that ;-; but anyway I hope you liked my first chapter and sorry it took so long to update this..I kinda forgot about it and left it half written.
Any suggestions for this story are welcome and I'll definitely think about using them later on in my story if it fits with where I'm taking this story (:
Love you guys and I hope you had a good day/night. Make sure to smile and tell others how much they mean to you
AuthorChan 🌸💕💗💞