Hehe~ you'll see what i can do later~

No ones  pov:
'I wonder if that murderer enjoyed killing my parents...I'll kill him my self if I ever see him!"

This being on the young boys mind wasn't healthy...not only was this thought disturbing but the beginning to his down fall...the beginning of his crazy addiction that was to later develop in a few weeks. It was the beginning of him forming habits no one should have.
Looking up from staring into his palms for a rather long length of time, a small smirk crept its way onto his face. Eyes widened as another thought came into mind.... "Maybe I should practice...that way I'll know how to deal with them when I see them. Ahah YESSS, YES~ I'll do that."  His smirk grew forming into a lust filled grin. Eyes slightly closed making them look almost sealed , his half lidded eyes twitched a little as a distorted laughter erupted from him. "Yes..yeesss....ahah-ahh AHAH~ j-just wait~ YOU'LL see.. hehe~"

The bell had run signalling class had ended and it was now break. This broke the first psychopathic daze Bakugou had experience and more were still to come over the next few passing days. A light flush crept its way on the younger males cheeks making his crimson eyes almost crystal like. Transparent liquid threatened to fall from his hysterical laughter a few moments ago, causing him to compose him self before letting a long exhale escape his up turned lips. Dropping his head to the side, he glared at the slightly ajar doors telling him somebody had joined him upon the roof. This annoyed the ash blonde haired boy enough to make his smirk lower into a half assed smile, looking around he spotted a small feminine figure walking behind a corner diagonally across from him. Curiosity got the better of him causing him to stand and silently make his way over there. That was until the small figure decided to come back around and bump into the taller blonde. "A-ah sorry...I-I'll be m-more c-careful next t-time....I-I was looking f-for someone..s-so I-I'll get going.." Bakugou looked at the small figure and mouthed a few words of annoyance before looking at their face "Deku?! What the fuck are you doing here~" Izuku shot his head up and smiled widely when he saw his childhood friend after looking for him since the bell had rung. "Hehe kacchan, I-I was looking for you...everyone w-was worried about you..s-so I came to see I-if you were okay.."
Katsuki looked away from the green mop and stomped back to where he was sitting with a light flush dusting his cheeks. "Yeah..what ever, Nerd!"

About 15 minutes had passed and Izuku was sat next to bakugou about to pass out from the lack of sleep due to him being excited to see his best friend/bully and crush after not being able to for a few months. Bakugou on the other hand was too busy looking at his hands clenching and unclenching them to notice the other slipping in and out of consciousness until Izukus head fell onto his shoulder snapping him out of his trance and putting a deep blush onto his face.

————————————————
Okay...so not may of you are reading this book. But sorry for the huge delay... I kind of forgot about it..I was too busy updating my other book.. ;3; sorry again.
Buuuuut I hope you liked this small chapter :) I'll be sure to update some more today. If not tomorrow :3
I mean I have lots of free time as I'm not allowed at school due to my mum having corona... /: therefore I have to stay inside my house for 2weeks meaning I'll probably release another bakudeku book :3 I'm thinking maybe an omega verse where deku really looks up to kacchan and he sees this as a threat although he really likes the small omega back...
Or I was thinking of deku loosing interest in baku as he is always bullying him and he bumps into someone and he never ends up going to UA but helps someone else out instead (not saying who XD that'll ruin the big plot twist uwu)
So what do you guys think :) I'll start planning them out now and who knows. I might do both ^^ maybe one being a longer story and the other a quite small one so I don't have like 5books running at the same time uwu
Anyway I hope you all had a good day and your all drinking enough water and eating enough. Make sure to was your hands and avoid any unnecessary meet ups with friends :3 I just want you all to be safe
~AuthorChan 🥺🌸💕💗❤️