A New Begining

Today's finally the day where I get to attend U.A!

4 Years Ago...

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" I asked excitedly.

As I pull my hands apart from each other, I feel the energy pulsing from my arms to my fingertips. I watch, mesmerized by the sight of a purple spark beginning to grow.

"Great job, honey! That's the best you've done all week!" My mom replies as a smile begins to grow on her face.

"With your quirk, I'm sure you'll become an amazing hero."

"A hero? Well... that sounds cool, I guess... But what about being a... a singer!?"

"A singer? Well, those two paths are very different. But whatever you decide to be when you grow older, just know I'll always be proud of you."

As those words leave her mouth, a careless smile eagerly begins to grow into my face. But as my smile gets wider, things began to take a different turn. I turned around only to notice that the ground beneath my feet began to rumble. I looked up at my mom,trying to make sense of what was happening, but by then it was too late. 

A flash of red hits along with a pummeling wave of heat.

Back to The Present...

Crap! I'm gonna be late! Class... 1.. 1.. there it is! Class 1-A. Okay, just don't do anything you'll regret, and stay quiet.

As I come upon the wide, gaping entrance at the end of the hall, I had to take in the considerable size of the doorway.

I understand that everyone has different quirks, but this is... very... how do I put this? Large? I'm not even that close to it,either! So it's even smaller than it seems!

Just as my confusion passes, I can't help but notice a man standing besides the entrance. His striking black hair had a shine as if it hadn't been washed in days, maybe weeks. His facial expression said nothing but... well... nothing. He looked like he had almost no emotions at all. And his eyes resembled a person that hadn't slept in forever. Could this man be the teacher?

As I kept thinking to myself about what the day would be like, I slowly walked up to him and the door, which was even larger than it seemed.

"You must be the new student. I'm your teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Welcome to Class 1-A." His tone of voice was deep, and almost made me want to shiver.

I politely smiled back and began to enter the doorway. I turn my head only to notice everyone's eyes start to follow me. That moment couldn't have been any more nerve-wracking.

"Everyone, this is your new classmate. The man introduces whilst walking through the doorway.

"Hi everybody..." I replied with a small smile. "My name is Gina Hanako, and I'm a transfer student from the U.S. My quirk is Energy Manipulation. I can store and draw out potential energy within my body to move and distort things, as well as create energy blasts"

A silence runs through the room as my small smile fades. Which is already a red flag for me. Well, what can I expect when I come into school a week after everyone? As I finish, I can't help but notice someone staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to see a guy with half-red, half-icy-white hair looking up at me. I didn't get to see too much of his face though, because shortly after I turned my head, he turned his. But I wouldn't pay much attention to this, Mr. Aizawa was going to choose my seat. 

The only seat available was next to a guy with disturbingly spiky ash-blonde hair. Of course that's where I end up being seated.It doesn't bother me much though. He isn't too bad, other then the negative emotions he gave off. Seriously, just sitting next to him gave me the vibe that he was ready to kill someone. Talk about... yeesh