March 29, 2014

My best friend, Brittany, and I were sitting in front off the stage at the Lakeline Mall in Austin, Texas. The guys are about to perform so we stood up. The guys came out and performed. After the concert we waited in line to take our picture with the guys. It was finally my turn.

"Hey," said Blake.

"Hi," I said hugging him.

"I'm glad you made it," said Blake.

I hugged TC as he said, "Hi. Glad you're here."

"Did you make those cat ears for me?" asked Blake.

"Yes," I said as I let go of TC.

"You're my little kitty cat," said Blake as he put his right hand on my shoulder and snaked his left arm around me. I felt TC's left hand on my left shoulder. We took the picture. I gave Blake another hug. "Glad you're here."

"Me too," I said. I gave TC a hug and exchanged smiles. I hugged Jayk. "Hey."

"What's your twitter name?" asked Jayk.

"Alexisinthavong," I said. "You're already following me."

"Okay," said Jayk as he let go.

I was about to hug Devin until Drew said, "Group hug! Group hug!" So Devin was hugging me from behind and Drew was hugging me from the front. My arms were around Drew. Devin let go. Drew still had his hands around me. "I'm glad you're here."

"Yeah, I drove nine hours to get here," I said.

"Awe," said Drew. "I have to give you another hug for that." He did and Devin hugged me from behind again. "Thank you for coming."

That's when I got offstage. VIP was next. I was walking into thr room when Blake saw me. "My little kitty cat," said Blake giving me a hug. Devin started twerking. Blake and I moved to the other side of the room. "How are you?"

"I'm actually pretty good," I said smiling. "Brittany and I drove nine hours, maybe more, to see you guys."

"It was worth it, right?" asked Blake.

"Yeah," I said. "Let me go give this to Devin first."

"Okay," said Blake. I walked to Devin and Blake followed me. "I'll just follow."

"Okay," I said. I handed Devin his gift. "I got this for you."

"Thank you," said Devin.

"Can I get a picture?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Devin. We took a picture and hugged. "Thank you for coming."

"No problem," I said. I got back to Blake. "Okay." I looked at the next gift. "Jayk." He was sitting on the table. Blake stood next to me when I walked up to Jayk. "I got this for you."

"Thank you," said Jayk hugging me. We took a picture and I accidentally cut half of myself out. "I remember you were there from the very beginning."

"That was me," I said.

"Since VFC," said Drew. "What year?"

"It was either 2006 or 2008," I said.

"That's a long time," said Drew.

After that conversation, everyone scattered. "I got this for you, Blake," I said handing him a plaque and an envelope. "Here you go."

"Did you make this?" asked Blake.

"Yeah, my dad let's me melt sand into glass," I said playfully nudging Blake. "No, I bought it but the wording, I had my dad's friend put that on there."

"I love it," said Blake. He put it with his stuff. He put his right arm around me. I didn't know why. We talked as Drew walked up to us. "Do you have something for Drew?"

"Yeah," I said. "Drew." I handed him the gift. "This is for you."

"Thank you," said Drew as I handed him my iPod. "Okay." We took three pictures together. Blakes hand and shoulder was in the picture. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I said. Blake got the iPod. "Oh."

"Let's take some pictures," said Blake. We took three pictures and then he said, "Sexy face." I had no idea but I just smiled. We took six pictures all together. I didn't do any silly faces. "There we go." I smiled at Blake. "Am I following you on twitter?"

"No," I replied.

"Let's do that now," said Blake. He got down on one knee and got out his phone. I spelled my user and he followed me. He stood up and hugged me. "Keep in touch with me."

I nodded. "Thank you," I said as Blake let go of me. I saw TC. "Teec." I handed him his gift. "Can I get a picture?"

"Yeah," said TC.

We took ONE picture and he walked off. "Really?" I asked. Blake and I stood at the table as I laid out my tee. "Blake, can you sign this?"

"Yeah," said Blake as Brittany laid out her tee. "Both of them?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Who made these?" asked Jayk.

"I did," I said. "Spent two hours on each tee."

"That's awesome," said Drew.

"Thanks," I said. Blake and I talked. Jayk also helped me get the rest of the guys to sign the shirt. I couldn't get the words out because I wanted to take a picture with Blake kissing my cheek. I looked at Britt. "Britt."

"She wants you to kiss her," said Britt.

I swear I turned red. Blake did and Britt took the picture. Blake looked at it. "It looks like I'm touching her boob," said Blake. "Delete that. We'll take another one." We took another one. On the plus side, I got kissed twice. "There you go."

"Can we take a picture of you carring me?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Blake.

He picked me up. "I'm not heavy, am I?" I asked.

"No," said Blake smiling. Brittany took one. Then she took another one when Drew jumped into the picture. Felt like I was sitting on him. "Okay."

"I just look took all the weight out of your arms," said Drew.

"Take another one without him in it," said Blake. Brittany did and Blake put he down. (When I got home I checked the picture and Drew photobombed it) "I'm glad you guys are here."

"Me too," I said smiling. The officers were coming in to get us out. It was an amazing day. I grabbed my shirt and gave Blake a hug and said bye. I hugged them all and say bye. As I stepped out of the door, I said, "Bye Jayk."

"Bye boo," he replied.

I was DONE. We then made our way home. Best early birthday gift ever from Brittany. We got home Sunday morning around 4am. I went to my room and decided to twitter and instagram. About 5am Blake followed me on instagram and I was so happy. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.