September 20, 2014

My dad drove me to the Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville/Dallas, Texas. I was at the front of the stage because the barracades didn't hold us back. Blake kept looking at me and smiling. During their song song, Pass On You, Blake looked straight at me and sang a little bit. He winked at me during a song after Pass On You and before Good Luck, Good Riddance, and Goodbye (GL, GR, & GB). I can't remember which song. At the end of GL, GR, & GB he sang to me, like a little snippet. It was finally time for them to choose their Juliet, to sing Song Abou You too. Blake was last to choose.

Blake said a lot but I could only remember the end. "A very special kitty cat," said Blake. A lot of girls raised their hands, including me because we wanted to get onstage. "Is right here." He grabbed my hand. I handed Jocelyn my camera and got onstage. He hugged me. "Hi."

"Alexis, right? Alexis?" asked Jayk as I sat down. I nodded. "See, I remember names, oddly."

Jayk said a long speech about the song until they started singing. As I was sitting here, Blake hugged me from behind. "How was the drive?" he asked.

"It was good," I said.

Blake sat on the floor next to me and held my hand as we intertwined fingers. He started singing the chorus to me. At the end he pointed at me. We kept eye contact the whole time. He took my kitty ears off and put them on him. He got on his knees, held my hand, and lead me about two feet away from the front of the stage. He got on one knee and held my hand and sang me his solo. After he got up, he hugged me, lead me back to my seat, I sat, and he was on one knee. For the last chorus, he lead me (holding my hand) to the audience. He then hugged me while singing so I was hugging back with both of my arms around him. As the song ended he gave me a bear hug and let go.

"Here are your ears," said Blake taking them off of him. "Sorry, they're a little sweaty."

"It's fine," I said as he put them on me. He hugged me again. I smiled. "Thank you."

"Let's get you back your your spot," Blake said.

I nodded. Drew stopped me and gave me a hug. "Sorry, I'm all sweaty," said Drew.

"You're fine," I said. I got back in my spot and enjoyed the rest of the concert. I got in line for the group photo. It was my turn. I hugged Blake. "Hey."

"Hey," said Blake. I was about to hug TC as Blake looked at me. "Let's recreate our picture." He said OUR picture. He picked me up. Gasps and shocks were heard from around the stage because I was the ONLY Juliet being carried. We took the picture and he put me down. "Are you coming backstage?"

"Yeah," I said giving Blake a hug. I felt bad because I didn't give TC a hug. I hugged Jayk. "Hi."

"Glad to see you again," said Jayk. "Are you coming backstage?"

"Yes," I said as we let go. I hugged Drew. "Hi."

"Hey," said Drew hugging me. "Are you coming backstage?"

"Yes," I said. "I wouldn't miss it."

Devin was the last one I hugged. "I remember you," said Devin.

"I would hope so," I said. "You butchered my last name the first time we met."

"Are you going backstage?" asked Devin.

"Yes," I said. I got offstage. VIP was next. I walked in VIP and Blake saw me. "Hi?"

"Hi," said Blake.

I waved. Drew stopped me and gave me a hug. "Hi Drew," I said.

"Hi," said Drew. "Do you want me to sign something?" He looked at the merch I was holding. "Do you want me to sign this?" He held the EP. "Do you want me to open it?"