Chapter Uno

(Before the end)You've known Edd Matt tom and ford for awhile but you got a scholar ship to a really good animating school,you accept the offer you said your good byes and left. (10 years later) *its been so long I wonder if Edd still remembers me?* you pull up into the drive way *well they got a new house.* !knock! !knock! !knock! the door swings open you see tom holding a harpoon, you put your finger on the tip of it and slowly push it down. you:Jeez chill tom its only me. Tom: who are you!? He stares at you fiercely. You pull out your phone and pull up a picture of the five of you. Tom: Clarah?! You smile gently. He drops his harpoon and hugs you. Tom: I have to tell Edd and Matt that your back! He pulls out his phone.

                            *On phone*

  EDD.                                                          TOM
_____________________________________________________________________       
                                                              EDD!!!
What? Is there a problem?

                                            No, but Clarah's back!!!
I'm on my way
_____________________________________________________________________

    You pick up toms harpoon where did you get these? Tom: oh I got them from pirates. You: cool. Tom leads you to a room, tom: you can have this room. You: thank you. He closes the door, and you drop your bags Down and pull out you phone.*screech* you look out the window. A car pulls up, Edd and Matt get out of the car, Edd runs up to the door Edd: hurry Matt! Matt: why are we in such a rush? You hear Edd run into the house. Edd: Tom! Where's Clarah?! You sit cross-legged on your bed waiting for Edd to burst in. Tom: She's in the other room up stairs! Wait I'm coming too, Matt hurry, Clarah's here. Matt: WHO'S  Clarah?!?! Edd literally kicks down the door, jumps on top and hugs you till you can't breathe Tom:uhh Edd, your suffocating her {--*worriedly* Edd: oops sorry. You scoot over, look at Matt and Tom, pat the spots on both sides of you, You: come and sit down. Matt and Tom sit down both: thank you. Matt: so, who are you. You don't remember me? He shakes his head you:really? Matt: wait aren't you that person who left and your name was cara, wait, kira, No No I remember Clarah! Edd and Tom: wow he actually remembers you. You talk to them thinking that Tord is probably at his "club" as he used to call it *when you asked tore where he was going once he did he was going to a club but you thought he was going to some seance group shit for some reason* when Edd gets thirsty he finnaly leaves the room to get some cola Matt follows him but tom hesitates for some reason looks at you while you get up to go unpack your bags he finnaly sits Dow on the floor cross-legged in the corner of the room you pull out some black sheets with your fav band logo on them you put them on your bed and then take out your CD player and car keys. You: Tom, Tom: yeah? You: guard my room while I go out and look for some furniture for my room, okay? Tom:*chuckles* okay my princess I will guard your castle whilst you leaveth to buyeth the furnitureth. You laugh and blush after he calls you princess You: silly ikle tomme. Well baie. You leave the house and as you walk out to your car you see two men on each side of the side walk their wearing the same army like uniform. You: make eye contact with the one with the big eyebrows first and glare at him you glance at the other one he is slowly walking towards you, you jump in the caac, sorry, you jump in the car and lock the doors there now both walking towards you, you hurriedly start the engine when you see a third person... You stare in disbelief, it's Tord.