how you met ( classic Sans)

You went to your favorite place in the underground grillby's. As you sat down you saw a familiar-looking skeleton sitting sitting next to you. You met the skeleton before not too long ago and been talking to him ever since. Sans usually made puns and talked about his brother a lot. It's funny you can remember the day you meant like it was yesterday. It was a usual day you walked into grillby's in ordered what you usually ordered. Grillby talked about how you should meet the certain skeleton and how he reminds you of him. Soon a skeleton peered out of thin air and took a seat right next to you." Speak of the devil" grillby said as he washed another cup.  The short skeleton ordered a bottle of ketchup. I thought it was strange but you didn't say anything of it. The skeleton held out his hand for you to shake it. As you went to shake the hand you made it sound that made you laugh." The old whoopee cushion on the hand trick" the skeleton says while chuckling." I'm Sans Sans the skeleton nice to meet you" sans says.
"I'm [y/n]  nice to meet you too" you said smiling . As you two started talking you can tell that this friendship was going to last a long time...

( hope you like my first chapter I will make sure to publish many more)