After All

Summary: It was love at first sight for finn and Rachel. But sometimes reality gets in the way

Rachel was sixteen when she met the man of her dreams, Finn Hudson. Of course she knew who he was ever since they started high school, but this was the first time they had any interaction together and it was magical. Her stepbrother, Noah Puckerman, had just started hanging out with Finn after he decided to try out for football that summer and ever since the season began they've been inseparable.

After a game, Finn decided to stay over at Noah's so they could stay up and play video games all night as a reward for winning the game that night. That's when Rachel finally got to have some kind of interaction with the tall, dorky, football player.

"Uh, Rach, this is Finn Hudson we play football together", Noah scratched the back of his head, "We're going upstairs to play video games so don't bother us ok? And just tell mom we already ate dinner", he started walking up the stairs thinking Finn was following. But Finn was smiling at Rachel.

"Hi Rachel", he gave her that half smile she noticed he always did, it made her want to melt.

"Hi Finn, you played really good tonight", she smiled softly, looking up at the tall sixteen year old who was in a McKinley Titans football shirt and athletic shorts.

He smiled again and looked down at the ground, he had never really been good at talking to girls, especially ones as pretty as Rachel, "Thanks Rach, it's nice to see how enthusiastic you are in the stands, really pumps me up", his face turning a little red realizing he just told her he noticed her out of everyone in the stands tonight, but it was true.

"I have a lot of school spirit, probably because I'm a part of some many different clubs at school", she laughed a little, "Thanks for noticing, I can tell-"

"Aye! Finn! Get your ass up here!", Noah called from upstairs in his room.

"I guess I should go up there", he laughed a little, "It was nice getting to meet you Rachel, maybe we can talk more sometime, I like talking to you", he gave her the half smile and walked upstairs and Rachel melted into a puddle.

Weeks pass before Rachel and Finn can't hold their attraction for each other away any longer. One night as Rachel gets out of the shower, Finn accidentally walks in to see a completely naked Rachel in the bathroom. Her eyes widened, "Finn!", she quickly reached for a towel. Finn was standing in the same position, just staring at her body.

"I-I-I'm sorry Rach, the door wasn't locked I didn't know...I'll just go now", he quickly walked back into Puck's room, his mind still on Rachel's body as he started playing Xbox with Puck again.

He'd never seen a girl naked before, and this definitely made his feelings even stronger for Rachel. A couple of hours later, Finn knocked on Rachel's bedroom door. She sat up,

"Come in?", thinking it could be her mom or her step dad. Finn walked in, his hands in his pockets looking a little shy, "Hey Rach."

"Finn? What are you doing in here? It's almost midnight", Rachel was still up of course watching youtube videos of Barbra Streisand singing.

"I just wanted to tell you that your body looked great", he said it quickly.

Rachel blushed, "O-Oh, um, thanks Finn..can we just forget that happened?", she was very insecure with her body since she didn't have the boobs or figure like most of the Cheerios did.