"I love you. You never forget that."

After her shower, Dinah got dressed and made her way into the living room with her child and wife. She felt much more at ease after her shower and very relaxed, the pain having subsided completely in her arm and hand.

She walked over to the coat rack, grabbing her coat and shrugging it on before grabbing her car keys and walking over to place a soft kiss onto her wife's lips and stomach and her daughter's forehead.

"I'm gonna head out. I shouldn't be long today since there's really no meetings going on. Plus, there's an early release because the weather's supposed to get pretty bad." Dinah spoke as she stood tall again.

Normani pushed herself up from the couch until she was standing in front of Dinah. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around her neck and stood on the tip of her toes and connected their lips in a kiss. It started out slowly, the familiar feeling of butterflies and warmth spread through Normani's body as she sighed through her nose.

Dinah slipped her hands into the back pocket of her jeans, gripping her bottom roughly and gently pulling her against her body, Normani's round belly preventing her from connecting their bodies as close as she would like. She was slowly losing oxygen but she didn't dare stop the kiss. At this exact moment she wanted her air to be the only air that Normani breathed, no matter how deprived of oxygen she was herself.

With a final sigh through her nose, Dinah slowly removed her hands from Normani's pockets and the shorter girl broke the kiss as the two of them fully separated. Both girls were breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen a moment ago. Normani gazed up into Dinah's eyes resisting the urge to kiss her again and only settling for a few pecks until stepping away from the blonde completely.

"I love you." She trailed off. There was something inside of her, telling her that something wasn't right. "Please be careful out there Dinah." She added.

Dinah nodded. "I promise I'll be careful." She walked into Normani's embrace once again making sure to leave room for her belly as she reconnected their lips, the same nagging feeling that something wasn't right inside of her as well.

Each girl wanted to make this moment last. They didn't know that the other was thinking the exact same thing so they refrained from speaking on it, assuming that it's just their nerves since they had been a bit jumpy once Tamia had gotten sick.

"Mm...I have to go babe or I'll be late." Dinah murmured against Normani's lips.

"I know I just....your lips are so soft." Normani murmured appreciatively as she traced her thumb over Dinah's bottom lip.

Dinah blushed as she pecked Normani's finger then placed kisses down her arm until reaching her cheek and kissing a trail to her lips causing Normani to giggle cutely as she pecked her lips softly.

"Okay, okay. I really have to go. I'll be home before four or maybe earlier. If something comes up I'll text you." Dinah spoke as she walked around the living room, collecting her items.

Normani nodded as she handed Dinah her keys which had fallen to the floor during their make out session.

"I love you." Dinah spoke gripping a handful Normani's ass in her hands.

Normani groaned with a hiss as she tightly fisted Dinah's shirt. "I love you too. You better stop before I make you stay." She reached behind her to remove Dinah's hand earning a slap on her behind followed by Dinah giggling cutely in her ear.

"I just like doing that. You always have hated it." Dinah leaned down pecking Normani's lips again.

She was honestly trying to stretch the time between the two of them, not knowing that this would be the last time they would spend time together...as a family.