"Several bodies have been found..."

"Hi, baby." The Polynesian smiled brightly at her.

"Hi." Normani muttered, her stomach fluttering as she gazed into her favorite pair of brown eyes.

Neither of them wanted to admit that they wouldn't have much time to be with each other. Instead, Normani just listened to the sounds of Dinah's heartbeat in her ear as she laid against her chest while Dinah breathed in her scent to engrave the familiar smell into her mind forever. Dinah slowly began to draw small circles along the exposed skin of Normani's torso as they lay together in bed.

"We should get up." Normani spoke up after a few moments of silence.

"No, I just want to lay here with you. I never got to hold you before....you know?" Dinah trailed off not wanting to ruin their moment of peace.

"Hey." Normani reached up to tilt Dinah's head down until their lips met in a soft kiss. "I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you much more." The Polynesian kissed her one final time before she pulled away to stare into her eyes.

"It's time for you to wake up, babe." She smiled lovingly as she squeezed Normani once more then faded into thin air.

Normani slowly peeled her eyes open to reveal an unfamiliar room. The walls were bare, there were no pictures, no hooks or hangers to indicate that pictures were ever hung up, not even a chip in the paint as far as she could see. When she tried to sit up, a sharp pain in her side caused her to release a deep breath as she laid flat on her back for a while.

"Oh, you're awake." An unfamiliar voice spoke.

Normani tried to sit up again but the person spoke up again.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The voice came closer but she still couldn't see due to the left side of the room being encased in darkness.

"Where am I?" Her voice came out hoarse.

The clicking of heels got louder and louder as Normani kept her eyes locked onto the ceiling out of fear. Her breathing became labored when she felt the slightly rough scratch from a fingernail trailing up her left thigh. She still couldn't see anything other than a hand and long, sharp, pointy blood red painted fingernails.

"That's not something you should worry about, dear." A feminine voice spoke soft and soothingly next to her.

Before Normani could say anything else, the hand that was once gently scratching her leg soon gripped roughly onto her thigh and slowly parted her legs.

"What are you doing?" Normani tried to move her hand but with the click of a button her wrists were clamped shut with hand cuffs.

When she tried to move her legs the handcuffs were clamped onto her ankles, effectively holding her in place.

"Let me go!" Normani screamed as she tried but failed to get the cuffs off.

"This isn't going to hurt......well, it's certainly not gonna hurt me." The anonymous female spoke again.

Normani could hear the sound of metal scraping against each other and she knew that the girl was grabbing a knife or some sort of sharp object.

Her legs were spread further apart and she quickly closed them back only to earn a sharp smack to the inside of her thigh.

"Don't you dare close your legs again." The voice was right next to her ear this time and the knife was pressed to her throat but the stranger remained faceless considering she still couldn't see who it was.

When her legs were pulled apart once again, she didn't fight. She just let it happen as she silently cried to herself.

"Please." She cried out as she felt the tip of the knife trail slowly down her legs and a cold hand was placed against her lower stomach.