episode one

Blessing !

Blessing !

-

"Girl come on!" Sage looking back at me.

"You gon get us caught"

Bitch got sum nerve rushing me, stomach on flat but ima big bitch in real life. 

My hands was resting on my knees while i caught my breathe.

"Gir-" she grabbed me by my arm practically dragging me till we got to her house.

"Bitch neva again!" I scolded her throwing the bat and the keys on her bed.

"Yea yea yea" as she took her ski mask off and a glock that her nigga gifted her throwing it into a black bag.

She caught Don cheating on her ass again, bitch need to leave him he gon fuck around and give her sum. All her dumb ass do is buss his windows then kiss and make up.

I heard police sirens outside. Bitch unt unhhhh

"Aw hell, how they find us.Bitch we gotta go on the run" I said pacing back and forth.

"Ion wanna go to jail man" I said crying until i heard the sirens becoming distant.

"Mmmcht girl you do too fucking much" Sage rolled her eyes. 

"Be lucky you gotta down ass bitch, i was already planning our getaway trip and our new names" I plopped on the bed.

 Completely ignoring what i said she began ranting 

"Can you believe this shit,he gon cheat on me thinking he gon get away with it" she was baffled. And i got the fuck expeditiously because i didn't care.

"Bestfriend" she followed after me crying. "Why you not listening" she whined. Making my head hurt.

"BITCHHH he never gon stop cheating on you so get over it, it's time to find us six figure niggas that eat it up like steak and take us out for steak"

We began wiping her face.

"Hot girl summer?" she starred as me

"Yesss bitch, with a dash of city girls cause we aint falling in love. We gon be some fine ass scamming ass bitches"

"Periodt" she swiped her hand across her neck.

^^^^^

After finishing this 8 hour shift at Walmart got a bitch worn out cant wait to quit this bitch so a nigga can spoil me the fuck.

I was rushing to clock out so i could hop in my good ass bed till i seen Saint his fine ass.

I checked my self out in my phone camera to make sure i was still cute. I applied some more lip gloss to my plump lips.

I walked up to him as if i was still on the clock sleep can wait, im trynna get ate like a steak. 

I cleared my throat loudly to make myself known"You need any help?" I starred into his eyes.

"Nah" he said looking away. 

"Well if you need anything let me know" I grabbed his hand opening it so i could give him the piece of paper with my number on it. I winked then walked away. I made sure to switch too so he could see dis ass.

Even though i felt like i was walking like a duck, i hope i wasn't.

Once i walked away i finally could breathe again cause whew bitch that was bold asf. I almost pissed myself. Once i returned back to my normal breathing i let out a fart, hoping that nobody heard it.

I fanned my butt till i checked my phone.

I ran to the back almost falling over some kids to clock out once i seen my mother had left 5 missed calls 

The little mistakes could've killed me all in the damn way.

I hope she aint leave me cause she petty like that. Ya girl was just trynna start her hot girl summer off right.

"Blessing what took you so long, you know i just got off work, shit im tired!" she yelled at me.

"Sis i seen Saint lil fine self"

"The one with the fine ass daddy?" she suddenly became interested

"Girl Mhmmm" I nodded at her.

"Oh my bad then, maybe one day you can put me with his daddy"

"Ma you know his parents still together"

"So, Lena can't fight. Ill take the horse back to the land of good pussy" she talking like my daddy won't slap her upside the head smh.

"OOOO ma im telling daddy, unless you buy me Burger King and give me forty dollars" I smiled at her.

"You can kiss my ass" 

Bitch..I can't even finesse my mother i dont know how ima scam these niggas, i should've planned this in the winter. 

^^^^^

this Sage

this Sage

<>

comment on my shitttt and vote mfs 

dankkkk you stinkkks 😘