episode two

Blessing!

Blessing!

I was pissed at Sage this bitch always got me doing some dumb shit. 

We was on the block of the crack heads and drug dealers like ew. Now i can be a hood ass bitch but i hate a 'cAn i GeT a DoLlAr' ass crack addicts.  Bitch we both broke and in need.

Should've kept them wet wipes like my good sis Nicki said.

Sage fein ass wanted some weed, if the bitch did what i told her to do the plug would come to us not this ghetto shit she got us doing.

Use what you got to get what you want if you know what i mean..

I mean i wouldn't do it but it's cool for her...Oh shit i didn't realize i went into a daze so i began running the catch up with her.

"Bitches always turn into Usian Bolt when you round me" Sage kept walking till we reached a group of niggas posted around a white Benz coupe.

All eyes turned on us and i almost pissed myself because they look like they beat bitches. 

"Y'all got some weed?" Sage looked around waiting for an answer.

"Nah" the nigga with the waves and the gold fronts in his mouth said.

He looked good but he was sizing my bitch up so I won't shoot my shit. Since it's my bestie I won't do her but if it was another bitch he was getting snatched!! 

Sho wasss, probably can't handle me anyway, he might drown. I need a nigga that can swim.

"Stop lying" she crossed her arms. "So y'all just be posted on the block to giggle and stare at each other" 

OOP see this bitch rey get us beat up she may can beat Don ass but these niggas a different breed, should've bought my damn taser. I rolled my eyes. 

"Bitch stop playing with me, ian with the gay shit ion know bout these niggas but i like em pink and pretty" the same nigga said smiling showing his grills. Fuck he the spokesperson for the collective. 

"Aye, Jerm you know them?" Everybody turned their attention toward Draco as he gestured toward us. 

Draco was a known nigga he stayed having these raggedy bitches fighting over him. I heard he got the devil dick got these bitches getting his name tatted and everything. All on Instagram live embarrassing themselves.