16~💟

"Guys...guys, I'm okay...really I am...you can let me go." Namjoon tried to get himself from Jungkook and Jimin who had him sandwich on the couch. The two hugged him close and tight, giving him much love and cuddles to comfort the pregnant omega. They could only imagine of how Namjoon must feel right, being thrown out by your so called mate, the one you love so much and to be pregnant with his pup that he doesn't want.

That made Jungkook and Jimin so sad for him, they whimpered and hugged him a little tighter. The nuzzled into him, scent him with their own scent that had touch sadness to it. Namjoon kind of didn't mind their hugs and cuddles, it felt nice, it's what he needed and craved right now. Just a bit of comfort put him at ease.

"I'm sorry Namjoon, that alpha is such a piece of sh-" Jungkook's mouth was covered by Taehyung's hand, he looked up to the alpha that shook his head. "Sorry." Jungkook mumbled and looked down. "What he meant is that go is trash and I hope that you don't ever go back to him..." Jimin frowned and as he continuously carded his fingers through Namjoon's hair.

"Yeah you don't need him! We'll help take care of you and your pup!" Jungkook grinned and rubbed at Namjoon's cute round tummy. Namjoon's cheeks went a little red, he sat up as much as he could and shook his head. "O~oh no please, you don't have to...I~I can do it all myself." Namjoon would just feel too bad for letting his friends make himself their responsibility. "It's my fault anyways, I was foolish enough to get pregnant by an alpha that never cared for me....soo I gotta take responsibility and take care of me and this pup." Namjoon rubbed his tummy as he looked down at it.

"But we really don't mind, I'd love to help you and your pup." Jimin bit his lip with hope that Namjoon would take their help. He didn't want to Namjoon to suffer or go through this alone especially when he had friends who were more than willing to help. "I've helped Hoseok and Hana out with Ahani quite a bit when she was first born, Hana gotten sick right after the birth and Hoseok was struggling so I stepped in." Jimin grinned with pride.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck and nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, Jimin really saved me back then, he's taught me so much and he's really good with pups." Hoseok praised Jimin.

"Uhh huh, I've raised my little cousins too and took good care of them, they're both now in college, one wanting to be a nurse and the other wanting to be a firefighter." Jimin clasped Namjoon's hands and looked him the eyes. "So please let me help...let us help you, we don't mind it at all." Jimin did his best to persuade the omega. He would feel so much better to be around Namjoon and the pup helping him out instead of doing everything on his own.

Namjoon looked to Jimin with soft eyes, his lips slightly parted. He didn't know what to do, it seemed so nice of Jimin to do this. Getting a little help won't hurt, plus he knew he'd feel better to have someone around. "Mhmm, okay you can help...but I'm going to be moving out on my own for me and the pup." Namjoon didn't want him and his pup to take up more space in Hoseok's home.

Hoseok sat on the edge of his recliner when Namjoon announced that to everyone. Jungkook was surprised by that, so was Taehyung. They thought he'd end up staying with Hoseok for a good while. Instantly they thought something must've happened between the two. They kept quiet about it, it was still Namjoon's own decision and his life, not theirs.

"Huh? Wait but you can come stay with me and Yoongi we don't mind." Jimin offered. Yoongi grabbed the back of Jimin's neck causing him to squeak out. "Yes I do mind...sorry Namjoon nothing against you and your pup but we only have enough space for us and for when we have pups, right baby?" Yoongi looked down at Jimin.

The omega went a little quiet and frowned, he looked away from Yoongi. "As If we can have a baby." He mumbled. Namjoon's brows knit together at Jimin from what he said, he tilted his head. "Don't talk like that baby, you know I don't like it when you doubt it...it is going to happen, it's gonna take time." Yoongi pulled Jimin's head and kissed him ever so sweetly on his pouty lips.