chapter two

Warning, mentions of self harm and mental disorders 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()())(()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I was still giggling when there was a knock at the door, my mind going blank for a second as the sound of one of my mate's voices hit my ears. "midoriya, unlock the door"

My giggling was gone, and a needy whine took its place. I didn't have to open the door to know that they were both there. I could smell them. Their scents were so addicting and unique that I didn't have to look- or smell- twice to recognize them. I guess I took too long to answer because the next one to knock almost took the door down. "open up deku, we know you're in there. We heard you," Katchan ordered, to which I rolled my eyes but whimpered.

Stupid omega hormones.

Wait, they heard me?

Great, now my mates probably think I'm insane!

I whined again at the thought, hoping that the first whine and this one went undetected. Pulling myself up to my feet, I shuffled over to the door and unlocked it, opening it then shuffling over to my bed.

The two alphas entered, I was looking down, so I only saw their feet move until they were standing in front of me. "deku," Katchan growled, making me squirm in my spot. Todoroki was quiet, which was fairly normal, so I hopped he wasn't mad at me. Or worse, disappointed.

I don't regret what I did. In fact, I found it hilarious and still felt like giggling, but I also don't want to be in trouble with my alphas. Even if they don't know there my alphas, or even that I'm their mate.

"hmm?" I hum in response, looking up at him with my head still bowed. I was trying to play the role of the victim again, but by the sound of the growl Katchan let out, it wasn't working. Todoroki did nothing to calm Katchan down, letting things play out for now.

I sighed, giving up the act and laying down on the bed. I stare up at the ceiling as I speak. "what do you want me to say? I was bored and the beach said I was annoying her," I whined, pouting.

"and were you annoying her?" bakugou spoke, trying to be patient. I think he caught up to why I was acting like this. Even if they don't know what caused this behaviour to develop, they are fully aware of the overall outcome from my few outbursts.

"no. maybe. Kinda. Okay, yes! I was annoying her, but she could have just left!" I defended myself, sitting up again and looking at them. Not in their eyes though, I was in trouble, and while I know they wouldn't mind, the omega in me forbid me to look them in the eyes unless given permission. "she didn't have to slap me," I added, my hand going to my cheek which I was almost certain had a bruise on it.

I heard a low growl, coming from both alphas, neither of them liking the fact I got hurt. It was silent for another minute before Todoroki finally spoke up. "you are right, she should not have slapped you. And Kirishima is giving her a punishment as we speak." He stated in his usual monotone voice; however, the authority was not missed on my end. He only stopped to shoot a quick glare at Katchan, who was, most likely, going to complain about how he was supposed to deal out this punishment. Katchan growled softly but closed his mouth as Todoroki continued.

"however, making Uraraka the bad guy to that extreme was uncalled for. I expect you to apologise as she will to you. You are also grounded for the remainder of the week." His tone held no room for arguments, but me being me, I just had to speak up.

She fully deserved what she got, she's lucky I didn't bite her. Which wouldn't be too good for her considering how sharp my K-9s are.

"I am not apologising to her. And you can't ground me!" I protest my eyes narrowing in on the alpha. He doesn't growl or glare at me, like Katchan is. Instead, he raises one eyebrow and says, almost mockingly, "oh really?"