chapter 30

trigger warning- slight violence and mention of sexual abuse.

Kirishima's pov

"do you... wanna talk about it-?"

"they think I cheated on them," cutting off my mate, deku speaks, staring ahead at the rows of seats. I wasn't entirely sure he was seeing anything though.

"oh... that's what this is about." I mumble, putting my guitar down. Following my lead, denki does the same for his soundboard. I glance over at the door as the events off this morning in class come to mind, fist clenching as I think of what happened to Pika.

"partially, yeah." Sharing a look with Kami, I shrug before glancing over at the quiet boy and nodding my eyes sliding back over to meet Pika's. Getting what I mean, we both walk forward, each on a different side of the small omega. Being careful not to aggravate the hidden bruises, we pull him off the stage, leading him over to the rehearsal place before pushing him down onto one of the bean bags, we both of take a seat on the one besides him, Kami sliding himself between by legs before leaning against my chest, grabbing my own wrist and pulling them so my arms are wrapped around his body.

Deku stayed silent the whole time

"we tried to tell them what happened-" Pika starts, gaining Deku's attention.

"but they weren't having it-" I continue, seeing a spark of amusement in Deku's eyes as he realises what we are doing. However as quickly as it was there, it was gone, his mind processing our words.

"and Uraraka had managed to get half of the class to back her up-"

"and-..." I trailed off, eyeing deku warily, rightfully scared for his reaction.

It was a known fact that omegas were protective of those they let in there dens so to say. Anyone they let in they consider their pups in the sense of that they'll make sure they are healthy, eating, protected, etc, even if they're alphas like me. There're two types of omega's in these situations; ones that always have these instincts and will always be the mother hen of the group. Or ones like Deku, who's instincts only come out when necessary, such as if someone on their den was sick, or attacked. It was times like those when they could even disobey an alpha's orders.

"and what?" The youngest one questions, sitting up straighter upon sensing the hesitation.

"well, Momo, who was with the two alpha's whist we were trying to explain what actually happened, seemed to have grown fed-up with us and told us to leave-..."

Kami, upon realising I wasn't going to continue, spoke up, playing with my fingers as he did so. "well... we didn't leave, not ready to give up. Not when it concerned you... she, uh, got grumpy I guess and, well, kindamaybemadeadaggerandslicedmyshoulder. But don't worry! E dealt with it and the teacher showed up before things could go to far!"

We both watched in barely concealed worry as Deku's eyes darted side to side, his mind trying to make sense of Pika's words. It was clear when he did, the hardening of his eyes before the left one slowly filled in with black, becoming identical to the right one, being a clear sign.

His wings and horns stayed hidden luckily, but the eyes alone were enough to send chills through both our bodies. Not because of the colour, no, we had no problem with Deku's new appearance. It was the promise of pain that had our spines stiffening.

Before we could even try to defuse the situation, he was out the door.

"well... at least he isn't miserable anymore..."

"nope... only slightly murderous..."

...

Deku's pov